Philly Norwegian Crown 10/9/2005

Old October 18th, 2005, 12:30 AM
news.verizon.net

Default Philly Norwegian Crown 10/9/2005

Just a quick note! I had asked a few weeks ago about the Crown , and
received several responses. Unfortunately I lost those mails ,so rather than
post a review , I would say that the ship is in fine shape and the cruise
was very nice. We had a suite and it was very roomy. If anyone has specific
?'s just send a PM or post here and I will try to answer here!

Thanks Mike!

Old October 18th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Surfer E2468

MIKE:
Regarding the NCL CROWN,is there any lounge chairs on the promenade
deck? Any nice place where you can look out over the ocean,and not be in
the sun,or right near the pool? We do not like it where it is so noisy
you can not relax.

Old October 19th, 2005, 12:49 AM
news.verizon.net

Sorry to say I don't think there were lounge chairs on the promenade deck.
The top deck has a few near the crown, but there isn't always shade and you
really can't get away from the noise. I hadn't really thought of it but
there isn't really any outside area to "get away from the hustle and bustle
". I have been on larger ships where there were plenty of little quieter
areas but I didn't see any such place on the Crown!

Old October 20th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Surfer E2468

MIKE:
Thanks for your information,i guess we will have to suffer ,maybe we
will use earplugs(ha-ha) Hope the hurricane does not change our plans.
surfer e2468

Old October 23rd, 2005, 01:39 PM
news.verizon.net

Food was good (not great). They had a comedian magician that was pretty
funny. The dancer's do a pretty good job . Over all I'd say the food was a
B+ and the entertainment was a B. I thought the food at the alternative
dinning restaurants was a cut above the regular dinning. I am still not sure
if I prefer the "free style dining"

Mike

Old October 25th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Bill

Mike,

I'm considering going on the Crown next Summer -- While we normally go on
Celebrity, the Zenith is so insanely priced that I think I'll give the Crown
a shot -- thanks for the info -- any other tidbits would be appreciated --

Bill W.