Input Please On My Final Three Selections....

Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

Default Input Please On My Final Three Selections....

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:25:25 -0700 (PDT), Bo1953 wrote:

Bo1953 wrote:

Btw, Sam, did you know that Sandy Springs incorporated? Right after we
left Alpha/Roswell.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
Sign up for special email deals @ www.CruiseQuick.com - Sells more
Old July 23rd, 2010, 12:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_5_]

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:25:30 -0400, Sue Mullen wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:23:48 -0400, D Ball wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:21:28 -0400, Tom K wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:17:56 -0400, Ari Silverstein, C.T.A. wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:02:28 -0400, Tom K wrote:

Like Peter, Ari is another troll (or the same troll)... better to just
ignore the troll... all the letters after his name are just a bunch of
made up trash. He's no authority, even if he pretends to be. Probably
never even been on a cruise... in fact, he's probably a 16 year old kid
typing on his mom's computer. His purpose is to disrupt. Even better
idea is to just kill file him.

--Tom

Tom, why don't you, for once, just grow up. Huh?

*SHADDUP* Ari. You hate gays and you know it. Filthy Jew.

--Tom

Tom, you hit the nail on his judenhut. Ari is in my killfile as he is
yours and Charles. if Bo wants to post with Ari, we should killfile Bo
too.

Diana Balls
Austin, TX

Diana, a perfect post! Way to go!!

Tom K. may have hit the nail on Ari's head (I have Tom, Charles and
Ari killfiled, my daughter emailed me their posts) but he hasn't any
room to swagger. Since he and Charles have decided to air their filthy
homosexual love affair all over usenet, I would just as soon they
leave our newsgroup.

Homos are condemned to HELL by Jesus, the Lord's Son. Note how Sam -
"Bo1953" ran away as soon the Jew exposed him.

My daughter works with blacks in Africa and tells me that homosexual
blacks like Bo1953 are regularly castrated. "Bo" had best stick to the
Caribbean where homos are part of the social order and SATAN's Rule is
the King...for this time being.

--Jean --now deleting entirely immoral thread
Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
2travelwithme

On Jul 21, 9:51*pm, Bo1953 wrote:
Hello all, I have finally whittled down to three (3) cruises and all
input is welcome as to which line and/or itinerary. I have cruised
before, my partner has not and is welcoming the opportunity. I tend to
enjoy formal, he does not but will. Looking for constructive input
based on recent experiences first hand or through friends you know who
have sailed on the following:

1) Regent SS Mariner 4 Jan 11 Western Caribbean, Deluxe Suite $3,399

2) Seabourne Legend 28 Jan 11 Bal Suite B2 $3,199

3) SeaDream SeaDream II 7 Jan 11 Club Deck 3 $3,399

Seadream I can opt for the minimum class. I understand for #'s 2 & 3 I
need to add air, port charges and taxes.

Any other suggestions or recommendations are welcomed too.

TIA for your input...

Bo1953

Before you book.. Check out my sites

Book Here and Save : http://2travelwithme.rovia.com/rovia/home

Save More When you become a member: http://www.2travelwithme.worldventures.biz/

Michael Mccrary 817-692-6467

Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

*Bo1953 wrote:

Btw, Sam, did you know that Sandy Springs incorporated? Right after we
left Alpha/Roswell.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services *
Sign up for special email deals @www.CruiseQuick.com- Sells more
cruises than 99% of the agencies in America. (not affiliated)

Ari,

Yes, they were approved just before I moved. I hope they are able to
keep it going and etc.. I Am not sure I knew you when I lived
there...

I lived in Roswell also for many years.

Thanks for the info and will have a few more questions shortly.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

On Jul 22, 5:34*pm, "Ari Silverstein, C.T.A."
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:25:25 -0700 (PDT), Bo1953 wrote:
On Jul 22, 4:45*pm, "Ari Silverstein, C.T.A."
wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:51:38 -0700 (PDT), Bo1953 wrote:
*Regent SS Mariner 4 Jan 11 Western Caribbean, Deluxe Suite $3,399

Didn't see this one, sure it is on the schedule?

http://preview.tinyurl.com/23t27dq
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services *
Sign up for special email deals @www.CruiseQuick.com-Sells more
cruises than 99% of the agencies in America. (not affiliated)

Ari,

I returned to RSSC's site and it is there..seven (7) nights out of FLL/
return.

Right, right I read your dates as Jan 11 not 4Jan to 11Jan. That looks
like a nice one.

The Mariner has a few smaller and some of RSSC's largest balconies. A
caveat on the 4JanTues arrival. Get there a day early if you can
especially since you will be crossing a lot of return New Year's
Dayers.

Go to Las Olas in FLL, very nice shops, ambience and dining. We cross
over to the Palm Coast often to visit there.

http://www.lasolasboulevard.com/
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services *
Sign up for special email deals @www.CruiseQuick.com- Sells more
cruises than 99% of the agencies in America. (not affiliated)

Ari,

It was my thought to arrive at least 36 hours before departure, take
out a hotel just to be sure. Thank you...
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

wrote:
[...]

Well, nothing wrong with extending your vacation especially in
South Florida in January.

Btw, RSCC will allow for a noon check in which let's you get on the
ship and take a full tour before muster. Your cabin probably won't be
serviced but you can grab a drink and lounge around.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

On Jul 22, 7:25*am, Tom K wrote:
On 7/21/10 10:51 PM, Bo1953 wrote:

Hello all, I have finally whittled down to three (3) cruises and all
input is welcome as to which line and/or itinerary. I have cruised
before, my partner has not and is welcoming the opportunity. I tend to
enjoy formal, he does not but will. Looking for constructive input
based on recent experiences first hand or through friends you know who
have sailed on the following:

1) Regent SS Mariner 4 Jan 11 Western Caribbean, Deluxe Suite $3,399

2) Seabourne Legend 28 Jan 11 Bal Suite B2 $3,199

3) SeaDream SeaDream II 7 Jan 11 Club Deck 3 $3,399

Seadream I can opt for the minimum class. I understand for #'s 2& *3 I
need to add air, port charges and taxes.

Any other suggestions or recommendations are welcomed too.

TIA for your input...

Bo1953

I had a friend at work who sailed Regent (Paul Gauguin, etc.) a number
of times and raved about it. *But she's the only one I know who did any
of the three. *And only Regent.

All are really high end... I guess I'd opt for the largest ship out of
the three (all are small), to potentially have more things to do on board..

Out of the three, I don't think you can go wrong. *But they are rather
expensive for most people.

--Tom

Tom,

Yes it is a little more than most published rack rates. Yet, my
thoughts were focused on my perceived value for each dollar spent and
port visited.

The trade offs, in my mind, are not worrying about tipping, having one
sitting for dining (especially for dinner), cocktails cost, and having
to study the check at the end of the cruise and trying to remember
each time I showed my card or key and did I really drink that much???
Or the service was horrendous, so I will challenge the gratuities... I
Am not that type. Pay it up-front, if service is not up to standard
the Concierge will take care of it and right away, so I think.

Just as long as there are a few interesting people to talk with
around, a port call every day or so... I have plenty of reading and
writing I can do (and drinking of course! ;-))

Thank you for your input and ideas. I do appreciate them. What are
your thoughts on the above?? What types of activities should I crave
while sailing that these lines will not offer?

Thanks again,

Bo1953
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

*Bo1953 wrote:

Btw, Sam, did you know that Sandy Springs incorporated? Right after we
left Alpha/Roswell.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services *
Sign up for special email deals @www.CruiseQuick.com- Sells more
cruises than 99% of the agencies in America. (not affiliated)

Ari,

Yes, they were approved just before I moved. I hope they are able to
keep it going and etc.. I Am not sure I knew you when I lived
there...

You didn't but I cut my teeth in the printing biz owning a Mr. Speedy
back in the early 70's. Later owned one in 'Fretta and on Roswell Road
just up the street from ASP.

I still have carbon ink under my fingernails and was a top notch A/M
and Dick 360/380 offset pressman as a teen!

I lived in Roswell also for many years.

No ****! I can't tell you how many games I coached and umpired at the
'Rec, RHS, MHS and around. Grew my family up there too. Lived next to
Dale Murphy before he pulled out for Philly.

Thanks for the info and will have a few more questions shortly.

Hey, us Georgians have to stick together!
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

*Bo1953 wrote:

[...]

You were Mr. Speedy?!?! I was ASP... I know exactly who you are, you
were most familiar with other family members as opposed to me. I
arrived a year or so after the business opened..

SS
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:53:51 -0700 (PDT), 2travelwithme wrote:

Before you book.. Check out my sites

Book Here and Save :binned spamadvertising

Save More When you become a member: snipped spamadvertising

Michael Mccrary phone number junked

Hey, Michael, always good to have a new TA but watch the
spamadvertising.

The RTC Charter is clear on this i.e. help the traveler make an
informed decision in how to book a cruise without the pressure of a
travel agent (travel agents are welcome to the group and are
encouraged to participate in the discussion provided that there shall
be no overt solicitation of business within postings).

For instance, John Sisker is a major miscreant who because of his
posting of his TA info in each and every post, no one has booked a
cruise with him in a decade.

Just sayin'

So participate but if you spamadvertise, expect that you will be
shooting yourself in yor own foot.