Wellness retreat in the Ubud area

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:10 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris Blunt[_2_]

Default Wellness retreat in the Ubud area

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:49:26 -0700, SMS
wrote:

Mr Quoc wrote:
Hi there, and greetings from South Africa!

My mother and I have decided to take a trip together in June to Bali.
We'd like to experience true Balinese culture, be fairly active (ie.
yoga, etc., have good healthy food, and generally be treated like
princesses. We find the Ubud area particularly interesting, and are
looking at two wellness retreats there, Kamara Sakti and Desi Seni
Village Resort, which are both within our budget.

Those resorts have been closed due to an outbreak of bubonic plague in
the area. Your best bet is to change your plans to visit Hong Kong
EPCOT, and go to the Bali pavilion.

Send email to to complain about this spammer.