In Nairobi (Kenia) I look for some travel agencies.

Old October 19th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Jones

Default In Nairobi (Kenia) I look for some travel agencies.

Hello, if you know some travel agencies in Nairobi, can you send me
their email?
I'd like to contact them for email because I would like to rent a 4x4
car with the driver.
I thank you,

bye Jones
Old October 19th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Pat Anderson

In message , Jones
writes
Hello, if you know some travel agencies in Nairobi, can you send me
their email?
I'd like to contact them for email because I would like to rent a 4x4
car with the driver.
I thank you,

bye Jones

Jones, go to: http://www.lets-go-travel.net/
I can recommend Lets Go for all your travel needs in Kenya and other
places. Look at the website and you should find all you need.
Pat
--
Pat Anderson

Old October 20th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Incognito

In article , Jones
wrote:

Hello, if you know some travel agencies in Nairobi, can you send me
their email?
I'd like to contact them for email because I would like to rent a 4x4
car with the driver.
I thank you,

bye Jones

Traveling independently, my wife and I were very, very happy with
Matembo Tours and Safaris
The lady travel agent, Maimuna, was extremely pleasant to work with this
past July. She listened to what we wanted and put together an itinerary
that was reasonably priced. It included 3 safaris and lodging ranging
from a permanent tent to a posh hotel. We had the same excellent
driver/guide the whole time, and a cook for the 3 days of tent camping.
Otherwise, the pop-up van was all ours. Our driver/guide was Steve
Oduor and if you use Matembo, I recommend you ask for him. He will show
you everything and take good care of you, becoming a good friend in the
process. He was a great driver, could identify animals so far away we
could hardly see them, and never did anything that made us uneasy,
behind the wheel or otherwise.

On our arrival in Kenya, we stayed two nights at the Nairobi Safari
Club hotel. Before our arrival we emailed the hotel asking them to line
us up with a good tour agent for a "budget" tour. We hoped that a good
hotel would protect its reputation by using only a good tour agent.
It worked out just that way for us. Smooth and we didn't have to run
around or call around to get started; Maimuna met us one hour after we
arrived and had worked out our itinerary 10 hours later.

I envy you. Wish we were going back. ---Ken

Old October 20th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Jones

Hello Ken, thanks for your precious news.
I like to tell you that address doesn't work.

Perhaps have you made a typing error?
What is their email address?
Thanks again,

Old October 22nd, 2004, 02:42 PM
Pat Anderson

In message , Jones
writes
Hello, if you know some travel agencies in Nairobi, can you send me
their email?
I'd like to contact them for email because I would like to rent a 4x4
car with the driver.
I thank you,

bye Jones

Jones,
Have you checked out Lets Go travel in Nairobi?
They are a completely professional and reliable company for all your
safari travel.
Pat
--
Pat Anderson