Mathias Chesendorf

Old June 8th, 2010, 10:14 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
J[_5_]

Default Mathias Chesendorf

he is trying to scam me right now! any suggestions on what I should
do? Besides not sending him money?
Old June 9th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Stan Smith Stan Smith is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J[_5_] View Post
he is trying to scam me right now! any suggestions on what I should
do? Besides not sending him money?
How do you know that he is trying to scam you?
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Stan Smith Stan Smith is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Smith View Post
How do you know that he is trying to scam you?
Never mind...I found enough proof to claim he's a scam artist.

Here's a link to his old stuff:

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00033.html

He used to go by the names:

Mathias Ochsendorf
Alan Sasafahi
John Sada
Rajiv

Now he goes by the name of:

Mathias & Laura Chesendorf
1515 Page Mill Rd
Palo Alto CA
(650) 318 3870

The address is a corporate office park with HP as its main tenant, and they have no such employee working for them.

Also the phone number ties back to the alias names in previous adds. You'd think he'd change his first name too.

Will not use PayPal and requires a 50% down-payment to start the transaction that we all know will never be completed.

Be well...Be safe.
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:41 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
J[_5_]

On Jun 9, 7:01*am, Stan Smith
wrote:

;1006034']he is trying to scam me right now! any suggestions on what I

--
Stan Smith

the info he provided to me about him is fake!