Reservations

Old April 18th, 2007, 12:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Reservations

How far in advance do you usually book your reservations...a year in
advance, many months or kind of last minute?

Joan

Old April 18th, 2007, 01:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Apr 17, 6:25 pm, wrote:
How far in advance do you usually book your reservations...a year in
advance, many months or kind of last minute?

Most of my cruises are booked like 5 or 6 weeks before ... generally
at that time I often see some price breaks and good deals come
about ... but we have to be ready and able to pounce on them ...

Now with that said ... We are flying out to Rome tomorrow for a 12 day
cruise on the Carnival Freedom ... This cruise was booked when they
had some pre announcement sale ... nearly a year ago ... we actually
booked and went on another cruise waiting for this one ...
Generally we have a list of places we want to see and cruises we want
to take ... and when one of them surfaces with an offer we can't
refuse ... we'll schedule it ...

Old April 18th, 2007, 06:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Neal Eckhardt

On 17 Apr 2007 17:15:06 -0700, number6 wrote:

Now with that said ... We are flying out to Rome tomorrow for a 12 day
cruise on the Carnival Freedom ...

Please report back on the ship. I am taking my family on a cruise next
February, and I am interested to hear opinions of the ship.

Thanks,
Neal
Old April 19th, 2007, 03:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

We do not like to book too early,at our age anything could happen in 6
months,or a year. We are what i call living on borrowed time.

cruise lover

Old April 19th, 2007, 08:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K

On 4/18/2007 10:13 PM Surfer E2468 wrote:
We do not like to book too early,at our age anything could happen in 6
months,or a year. We are what i call living on borrowed time.

cruise lover

Just do what is done in many an Irish Wake on the Emerald Isle. If you
bought tickets in advance, you can still use them. Just have someone on
board prop you in your most favorite location. ;-) There's nothing in
the ticket or contract that says you have to be alive to cruise. On HAL
I don't think anyone would notice. :-D

--
____
Brian M. Kochera
Old April 19th, 2007, 11:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

BRIAN:
That was real cute,got a good laugh out of your remarks

cruise lover