Seasickness chance

Old October 29th, 2003, 07:48 PM
B D

Default Seasickness chance

I have been cruise/sailing on our sloop in New England and Caribbean for
35 years and YES I DO get seasick. Patches are great --advise , do not
wear patch ALL the time / save special packaging and slip patch back in
/careful not to get any on your hands. Wear only when you anticipate
SHIP MOTION . Cruise ships will never be as bad as a catamaran

Old October 29th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Brenda

Grocery stores & drug stores have amazing little cherry flavored
chewable pills called BONINE that stop any queezies. Whether back
seat in a car, bus, amusement park ride, cruise in a hurricane,
whatever it works for 24 hours.

No one will see your patch, bracelet, and other things that didn't
work for me.
YEAH BONINE!!!!

Now book a dream cruise, do the Med as we did last May, Venice is
heaven!
Old October 30th, 2003, 01:40 AM
Surfer E2468

Meclizine is the same as bonine,but much much cheaper,we buy a bottle
from wal-mart for $9.00 for a hundred,and they do not expire for 3
years,I also keep them for when a dizzy spell comes on me ,which i am
prone to. Surfer 2468

Old October 30th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Brenda

Oh, sounds like Vertigo. That is awful & know loads of folks with it.
I thought they had inner ear infections, but learned it it very
common.