Hotel Room Cooking Web Site Update

Old November 7th, 2008, 03:35 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
SMS

Default Hotel Room Cooking Web Site Update

While most travelers have figured out how to use hotel room appliances
like irons and coffee makers to heat food, it's rather inconvenient to
use these devices for unintended purposes. Hotel room cooking no longer
has to consist of reheating left-over pizza on the hotel iron, or
steaming vegetables in the coffee maker. Savvy travelers now bring along
their own small appliances to enable meal preparation in their hotel room.

See: "http://nordicgroup.us/hotelcooking/"

Note: this is a non-commercial, purely informational site. I don't sell
any of the products featured on this web site. The links are to
retailers of the products.

Please let me know anything I've missed, or any ideas on stuff to add.