Dick Goldhaber, Dave, Lawrence Pearl won "Laugh of the Day Award"

Old December 4th, 2006, 07:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,rec.scuba.locations
Reef Fish[_4_]

Default Dick Goldhaber, Dave, Lawrence Pearl won "Laugh of the Day Award"

bob crownfield wrote:

Clownfield and thus you win "The Laugh of the Day Award"

Bob Crownfield, aka Clownfield, the well-known village idiot of
rec.scuba and rec.scuba.locations, gave his Idiotic Award to
the wrong LINE! The line BELOW, by "Recycle THIS" was
the one that would fit your "The Laugh of the Day Award":

Recycle I have never met, spoken to, emailed, been emailed
Recycle by, or even heard of these other people you refer to.

The "people" I referred to we Dave, Dick Goldhaber,
Lawrence Pearl, besides the FORGER.

I had already posted with evidence that Dave and "Recycle THIS"
were the same poster in my earlier post:

Date: Wed, Sep 7 2005 9:32 am
Email: "Dave"
Groups: rec.travel.cruises

Date: Sun, Dec 3 2006 1:15 pm
Email: "Recycle THIS"
Groups: rec.travel.air, rec.travel.cruises, rec.scuba.locations,
sci.stat.math, sci.stat.consult

So,"Dave" and "Recycle THIS" had already been shown to be
the same poster.

Recycle I have never met, spoken to, emailed, been emailed
Recycle by, or even heard of these other people you refer to.

If it's ambiguous whether the above apply if Recycle meant he
and Dave are the same person, but for the rest of it:

Drum role please, maestro .......

This is the thread I MENTIONED in which Dave, Dick Goldhaber,
and Lawrence Pearl all appeared without showing the details:

Last Trip as a CO Platinum Elite (a Brief Recap)
1 Reef Fish Dec 16 2005
2 LawrencePearl Dec 16 2005 ===== Goldhaber sockpuppet
3 Reef Fish Dec 16 2005
4 LawrencePearl Dec 16 2005 ===== Dick Goldhaber
5 Gregory Morrow Dec 17 2005
6 AES Dec 16 2005
7 Reef Fish Dec 17 2005
8 LawrencePearl Dec 17 2005 ===== Dick Goldhaber
9 Reef Fish Dec 17 2005
10 Dave Dec 18 2005 ===== Recycle THIS
11 Dick G. Dec 18 2005 ===== Dick Goldhaber
12 Reef Fish Dec 18 2005
13 Dave Dec 18 2005 ===== Recycle THIS

Date: Sun, Dec 18 2005 12:51 pm
Email: "Dave"
Groups: rec.travel.air, rec.travel.cruises

In the SAME thread, Dave, Dick Goldhaber, and Lawrence Pearl,
where Dave WAS "Recycle THIS",

Recycle I have never met, spoken to, emailed, been emailed
Recycle by, or even heard of these other people you refer to.

"or even heard of"?

LOL, LOL, ROTFLMAO, ...

Now "Recycle THIS" can accept Clownfield's award:

and thus you win "The Laugh of the Day Award"

You have finally PROVED what I had already suspected and deduced:

Recycle THIS, Dave, Dick Goldhaber, and Lawrence Pearl are

the SAME person!

Did anyone wonder why Dave, Dick Goldhaber (Dick G), and Lawrence
Pearl were so silent about their role and only "Recyels THIS" was
doing the talking when the FORGER and everyone else was silent?

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 4th, 2006, 11:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,rec.scuba.locations
Lee Bell

The people Bob is having problems with are not members of all the forums he
has chosen to cross post to.

You guys think, perhaps, you could quit cross posting so that those of us
who are not interested in Bob's conflicts elsewhere can get one with our
lives without exposure to stuff that does not involve us?

Old December 4th, 2006, 03:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,rec.scuba.locations
Recycle THIS

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
ups.com...
bob crownfield wrote:

Clownfield and thus you win "The Laugh of the Day Award"

I would like to thank my family, manager, agent, The Reverend George Dubya
Bush of the Church of Latter Day Morons, all my fans and the Academy of Reef
Fish impersonators for this award.

I will treasure it always, and it will hold pride of place in my lavatory.

I look forward to competing again for this, the most illustrious of awards,
as soon as Mr Fish gives me more material to work with.

I doubt I'll have to wait long.......

Got to go now, I hear the black helicopters approaching, so I need to make
myself a Reef Fish shaped tinfoil hat.

Dave (Recycle THIS)

Old December 4th, 2006, 04:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,rec.scuba.locations
bob crownfield

Reef Fish wrote:
bob crownfield wrote:
You just seem to be that type of person........

and thus you win "The Laugh of the Day Award"

long boring diatribe,
poorly snipped by the acts like a newbie reeffish,
deleted.

the essence was

simple.

if it is long, tedious, boring, self aggrandizing,
then it is the real reef fish.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 5th, 2006, 03:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,rec.scuba.locations
Reef Fish[_4_]

Recycle THIS wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
ups.com...
bob crownfield wrote:

Clownfield and thus you win "The Laugh of the Day Award"

I would like to thank my family, manager, agent, The Reverend George Dubya
Bush of the Church of Latter Day Morons, all my fans and the Academy of Reef
Fish impersonators for this award.

I will treasure it always, and it will hold pride of place in my lavatory.

I look forward to competing again for this, the most illustrious of awards,
as soon as Mr Fish gives me more material to work with.

I doubt I'll have to wait long.......

Got to go now, I hear the black helicopters approaching, so I need to make
myself a Reef Fish shaped tinfoil hat.

Dave (Recycle THIS)

In your LAST post, before I exposed your laughable LIE:

Recycle I have never met, spoken to, emailed, been emailed
Recycle by, or even heard of these other people you refer to.

RF The "people" I referred to we Dave, Dick Goldhaber,
RF Lawrence Pearl, besides the FORGER.

When is Dick Goldhaber and Lawrence Pearl or the Forger
Large_Nasty_Grouper going to claim their share of your Stupidity
Award by Clownfield you have now accepted, as Dave (Recycle
THIS), or say that they are NOT you?

-- Reef Fish Bob.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 5th, 2006, 12:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,rec.scuba.locations
Lee Bell

Reef Fish wrote

Recycle THIS wrote:

I look forward to competing again for this, the most illustrious of
awards, as soon as Mr Fish gives me more material to work

with. I doubt I'll have to wait long.......

It was a sure bet.

Old December 5th, 2006, 01:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,rec.scuba.locations
Reef Fish[_4_]

Lee Bell wrote:
Reef Fish wrote

Recycle THIS wrote:

I look forward to competing again for this, the most illustrious of
awards, as soon as Mr Fish gives me more material to work

with. I doubt I'll have to wait long.......

It was a sure bet.

Lee Bell needs no introduction to the scuba groups. He had made
a fool of himself in EVERY scuba newsgroup that had ever existed,
until he finally found his home in rec.scuba -- which is only scuba
in name, but it's a group with non-divers like Bob Crownfleld, and
plenty of Dysfunctional members of society -- they even have formed
the "Dysfunctional Gang".

So, this is just an intro of Lee, better known as DING DONG, to
the rec.travel groups since he had complained you guys cross-
posting to rec.scuba.locations and then found his pal Clownfield
and now he is polluting the TRAVEL groups himself.

The TYPICAL Lee. The Hypocrite.

Lee shared the title of "Supreme Hypocrite" in the scuba groups
with hh (Hugh Huntzinger) who had already been profiled in his
Supreme Hypocrite as a "Permanent Grudge Holder" (a title he
claimed himself, by using the term "permanent grudge" to
characterisze his own grudge against me (Reef Fish Bob).

Lee earned his title by having posted for YEARS (whenever he
lost a debate and somebody had called described him as an
idiot or some other DESCRIPTIVE name of his behavior), he
would say, while giving himself the name of "Lee's Rule":

"He who calls names first has lost the debate "

Google: Results 1 - 10 of 24 for Lee's rule author:Lee Bell

Then, I happened to notice that Lee Bell not only called me
"asshole", he called me an "asshole's asshole" :-)

Results 1 - 10 of 64 for asshole author:Lee Bell

Just using "asshole" as the keyword and Lee Bell as author
found many threads starring Lee Bell than Lee's Rule!

That's HOW he earned the title of "Supreme Hypocrite".

YOu can find plenty of threads just search for Lee Bell and
Supreme Hypocrite too.

Well, folks of the travel groups, as many trolls and degenerates
as you have in YOUR newsgroups such as Greg Morrow,
and other better known ones, you can't top DING DONG Lee
in his versatility as hypocrite and member of the "Dysfunctional
Gang" in the scuba groups.

He doesn't TRAVEL -- that's the only reason he is not in the
travel groups. He thinks South Florida is the diving capitol
of the world because he seldom ever dives elsewhere. :-)

That's why he spent his time in rec.scuba debating GUNS,
POLITICS, and everything BUT scuba, becasue his knowledge
there is practically nil, and had been corrected by me more
times than I can remember.

He tried to kill file me, and then stick his head out to make a
fool of himself. The best known example was he stuck his
head out THREE time with his line

Lee Ask him about EPIRBs.

and not realizing that I had already torn him to threads about
the FACT that he was ignorant about it, and as soon as he
learned it from me, he started bragging to UK scuba group
palming himself off as an expert.

That was FUNNY!

and I had already responded on July 13:

http://tinyurl.com/bdws6

DING DONG Bell had not used that line ever since:

Lee Ask him about EPIRBs.

There! That was Lee's RARE appearance in rec.travel.cruises
too because he was telling Grandma Rosalie to ask me. :-)

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Just go to the groups.google advanced search and put in the
keywords "Lee Bell Supreme Hypocrite",

Old December 5th, 2006, 03:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,rec.scuba.locations
Lee Bell

Reef Fish wrote

Bob's personal attacks and name calling deleted.

So, this is just an intro of Lee to the rec.travel groups . . .

I'm fully capable of introducing myself when and where I chose. Thanks for
trying, but I'd prefer you not speak for me. Just knowing you generally is
disadvantage enough.

. . . since he had complained you guys cross-posting to
rec.scuba.locations and then found his pal Clownfield and now he is
polluting the TRAVEL groups himself.

I didn't complain about them, I complained about you.

Still not able to get along with anyone I see. Keep up the good work.

Lee

Old December 5th, 2006, 04:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air
Reef Fish[_4_]

Reef Fish wrote:
Lee Bell wrote:
Reef Fish wrote

Recycle THIS wrote:

I look forward to competing again for this, the most illustrious of
awards, as soon as Mr Fish gives me more material to work
with. I doubt I'll have to wait long.......

Lee Bell It was a sure bet.

So, I gave Lee a proper introduction to the travel groups, and Lee
promptly tried to hide by posting:

Lee I'm fully capable of introducing myself when and where I chose.

Yes, he is quite capable of inflating his BIG head, but does
anyone in the world really think (given the FACTS below) that
Lee is capable of giving an informative introduction of himself?

-- Reef Fish Bob.

P.S. Make sure you read his "Ask Bob about the EPIRBs" story
after he had me kill-filed. He actually bragged about having me
kill-fill too, many times -- but somehow his kill-file away broke at
the time he was the FIRST one to respond, forgetting he was
supposed to have me kill-filed. He could be Dick Goldhaber's
Twin in rec.travel.cruises! :-)

Old December 5th, 2006, 05:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,rec.scuba.locations
bob crownfield

Reef Fish wrote:

another reef rant snipped.

-- Reef Fish Bob.