How long for Hotwire transactions to appear on vendor's system?

Old January 7th, 2011, 04:49 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Bert Hyman

Default How long for Hotwire transactions to appear on vendor's system?

I decided to give Hotwire a try for renting a car in Ft. Myers and got a
pretty nice rate with National Car Rental. I performed the transaction
with Hotwire on the morning of Jan 4.

I received an email from Hotwire almost immediately which included a
confirmation number for National.

However, visiting National's own Web site three days later, they don't
have a record of the transaction.

How long does it usually take for a Hotwire transaction to show up on a
vendor's Web site?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old January 7th, 2011, 05:07 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence T. Akutagawa

"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
. ..

I decided to give Hotwire a try for renting a car in Ft. Myers and got a
pretty nice rate with National Car Rental. I performed the transaction
with Hotwire on the morning of Jan 4.

I received an email from Hotwire almost immediately which included a
confirmation number for National.

However, visiting National's own Web site three days later, they don't
have a record of the transaction.

How long does it usually take for a Hotwire transaction to show up on a
vendor's Web site?

********
hmmmmm....given that you have the National Car Rental confirmation number,
suggest you give National a call at 1(877) 222-9058 and ask them.
Alternatively, try emailing them at their Customer Service page at
https://www.nationalcar.com/ .

Old January 7th, 2011, 06:03 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Bert Hyman

In "Lawrence T. Akutagawa"
wrote:

"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
. ..

I decided to give Hotwire a try for renting a car in Ft. Myers and got
a pretty nice rate with National Car Rental. I performed the
transaction with Hotwire on the morning of Jan 4.

I received an email from Hotwire almost immediately which included a
confirmation number for National.

However, visiting National's own Web site three days later, they don't
have a record of the transaction.

How long does it usually take for a Hotwire transaction to show up on
a vendor's Web site?

********
hmmmmm....given that you have the National Car Rental confirmation
number, suggest you give National a call at 1(877) 222-9058 and ask
them. Alternatively, try emailing them at their Customer Service page
at https://www.nationalcar.com/ .

I send the same query to Hotmail and got a response a lot faster than I
expected:

National does not display third party reservations on their
site. Your reservation is confirmed with the agency. If you
would like information regarding your reservation from National
please contact them directly at 800-468-3334.

So, I'll give 'em a call just to make sure everything's in order.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old January 28th, 2011, 09:32 AM
jaylins jaylins is offline
Banned

Hey nice thread but i want to add something in this. Use Oasis Immigration Network , its helpful to you get a immigration for Canada.

Cheers!
Old January 28th, 2011, 02:18 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Bert Hyman

In jaylins
wrote:

Hey nice thread but i want to add something in this.

Because you're a stinking spammer?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old January 29th, 2011, 06:48 AM
buckbear buckbear is offline
Member

Call the airlines and explain your situation, they may be able to work with you. Otherwise you may have to take the hit, but it would be worth it because this is for your mom...