montreal to san jose, costa rica

Old October 7th, 2011, 02:38 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
retrosorter[_2_]

Default montreal to san jose, costa rica

I live in montreal and my wife and I are going to costa rica for 3
weeks in Dec/Jan . What's my cheapest way of getting there? Would I
save money leaving from burlington, VT?
Old October 7th, 2011, 09:53 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Keith[_3_]

"retrosorter" wrote in message
I live in montreal and my wife and I are going to costa rica for 3
weeks in Dec/Jan . What's my cheapest way of getting there? Would I
save money leaving from burlington, VT?

You might save a few dollars, and probably lose the savings and more by
paying for airport parking in VT (assuming you'd take a bus or cab in
Montreal)

Keith

Old October 8th, 2011, 03:43 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
jessica_smith_nyc

Try finidng the hub at your local airport and use that airline......it
usually is much cheaper.

--
http://www.moviesitearchive.com