A day trip to "Atlantis" on Paradise Island

Old December 10th, 2005, 03:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default A day trip to "Atlantis" on Paradise Island

i think we just took a taxi straight from the cruise ship over the
bridge; less $$ if you can get other people to share the ride. Drivers
will be waiting for you at pier, no worry...

Old December 13th, 2005, 05:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

shawnabbtt wrote:
i think we just took a taxi straight from the cruise ship over the
bridge; less $$ if you can get other people to share the ride. Drivers
will be waiting for you at pier, no worry...

I thought the cab fare is by person whether you share the taxi with
other or not.
Old December 13th, 2005, 02:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"no e-mail" wrote in message
. com...
shawnabbtt wrote:
i think we just took a taxi straight from the cruise ship over the
bridge; less $$ if you can get other people to share the ride. Drivers
will be waiting for you at pier, no worry...

I thought the cab fare is by person whether you share the taxi with other
or not.

That's the way it was for us also when we went this summer. We had 5 people.
From the cruise ship pier to the ferry was $4 pp.

Bill
--
visit my Caribbean Princess website
http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com

Old December 13th, 2005, 02:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

no e-mail wrote:

shawnabbtt wrote:
i think we just took a taxi straight from the cruise ship over the
bridge; less $$ if you can get other people to share the ride. Drivers
will be waiting for you at pier, no worry...

I thought the cab fare is by person whether you share the taxi with
other or not.

Usually in these situations, it IS per person, but the more people you
have the less it is per person. So one person might be $6, and two
people would be $5 each, and 3 or more would be $4 each.

grandma Rosalie
Old December 14th, 2005, 10:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

When you dock, after a walking through the small "mall", (you may want to
stop for a nice rum punch)... as you exit you'll be beseeched by a small
group of local cab drivers who will bargain for the (not so) grand tour...
ask for Jo Jo Brown, found him to be reasonable and honest... for around
$20. you'll get a tour of the city, ride to the tower, and tour of Atlantis
all for the cost of the boat ride alone... He has a clean vintage caddy and
if you put a group of four or five together you can start right out without
having to wait for him to fill the car....