Ngoro-ngoro one of the worst

Old September 2nd, 2005, 05:53 PM
Informer

Guys,

If you think that the animals are not wild, go back there and get out of
your car!! Please post the date on this news group so I can come watch.

You talk as if you were some authority on animals, maybe if less of you
came to Africa we would not have the problem of animals as you say "posing"
for you.

Please let me know when you are planing on testing....

Many peoiple have died trying to protect the wildlife in those parks,
Ngorongoro is one of those that most have died. If you dont like it then
DONT GO, no one asked you to come to Tanzania.... Stay away and you will be
making it a better place.

"jona" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Albert F." wrote in message
s...
Oh YES !! sure that? I can't belive it !!

But, when you say "other game parks", please, can you tell me in which
other
African parks animals are trained to stand alone???

Thi is not what I was asking.....

Albert, Albert,

My apologies if my sarcastic attempt at some humour went
way above your head. I assure you, I most certainly *did*
understand the question and merely tried to inform you that
in all probability, all you had was a "bad hair day" in game
park terms.

It was not my intention to offend you.
Cheers
Jona

Old September 9th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Corné

"Gerald" schreef in bericht

Hi Liz,

Sorry you, as a great contributor, got involved with this.

.....great contributor??? Please get your head out of her ass?

It's not the first time he has spoilt this NG.
Check this out.
http://tinyurl.com/ak4wl

The final part says it all.

Gerald

Well..... how interresting that you only showed a part of the whole
discussion... so typical, a it is also typical that you don't react to my
arguments in the previous postings...

Anyway, have a good life!

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old September 9th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Dave Patterson

"Corné" wrote:

....great contributor??? Please get your head out of her ass?

Well..... how interresting that you only showed a part of the whole
discussion... so typical, a it is also typical that you don't react to my
arguments in the previous postings...

Anyway, have a good life!

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Corne, someone is posting angry and childish comments
on the newsgroup, and using your name when he does it.

You should look into this and bring a stop to it.

It is giving you a bad reputation, which I am very sure
you agree, you don't deserve.

Old September 12th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Corné

Corne, someone is posting angry and childish comments
on the newsgroup, and using your name when he does it.

It looks like that!

You should look into this and bring a stop to it.

I have looked, but how can I stop it?

It is giving you a bad reputation, which I am very sure
you agree, you don't deserve.

Rule 1 of marketing: even negative publicity is publicity. So you will
understand that I don't care?

Regards,

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old September 12th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Hans Martens

Corné schreef:
Rule 1 of marketing: even negative publicity is publicity.
Corné.
www.amukela.com

Well, if that is your viewpoint on business and customers......

==================================
Hans Martens

Wildlife & Nature Photography
http://www.wildpicture.com
==================================

Old September 12th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Dave Patterson

"Corné" wrote:

Corne, someone is posting angry and childish comments
on the newsgroup, and using your name when he does it.

It looks like that!

You should look into this and bring a stop to it.

I have looked, but how can I stop it?

Amazing.
Folks, he didn't get it.

Old September 13th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Corné

"Hans Martens" schreef in bericht
. nl...
Corné schreef:
Rule 1 of marketing: even negative publicity is publicity.
Corné.
www.amukela.com

Well, if that is your viewpoint on business and customers......

Well, it is not my way of marketing, but if it happens....

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old September 13th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Corné

Amazing.
Folks, he didn't get it.

Please explain for the less intelligent?

Old September 13th, 2005, 10:34 PM
GoldenMan54

How come none of the you travelors to the badlands of Africa and related
countries ever comment on the availabilty native girls for possible
sexual partners.

Old September 14th, 2005, 07:02 PM
IndyHazle

Well in 2 weeks I will be heading for the Serengeit, the Crater and the
Masai Mara. I am excited.