are ur company interested in invest us?

Old March 28th, 2006, 10:39 AM posted to rec.travel.misc

Default are ur company interested in invest us?

hello,

we are planning to develop online travel business . we have some good
domain names for our online travel biz. such as, we have
http://www.flygreatchina.com http://www.checkmybookings.com and
http://www.canadatravelservice.com

our plan is as follow:

http://www.flygreatchina.com or http://www.flygreatchina.ca develop
north american to china market;

http://www.checkmybookings.com or http://www.checkmybooking.com (all
belong to our domain names. we are planning to use this domain name to
develop a site which let clients check their bookings online, and their
bouns online.

http://www.canadatravelservice.com is a travel website which focus on
canada travel business.

we are lacking of money for a long term biz. if your company is
interested in investing us for a long term biz, we use money to develop
a dynamic / good websites for our travel biz. This is your business.

please contact us and we run this travel biz and make it happen to make
money. Actually, our domain names are very good names. We can let these
names famous.

http://www.flygreatchina.com

Old March 29th, 2006, 02:15 PM posted to rec.travel.misc

Hello Fly Great,

My name is Corey Koehler I live in Winona, Minnesota. My online travel
company is looking for travel business-minded poeple like yourself and
there is the potential for a six to seven figure income for those who
qualify. You said you are lokking for investors and my company and I
are both willing to invest our time in training individuals who are
serious about getting involved in the travel industry. If you think you
may be interested and so that i can tell if you are qualified, could
you please answer the following questions.

How serious are you in wanting to starting an online travel business?
How hard would you work to be successful? If i could show you how you
could get started in your own home-based travel business with your own
travel website for a one time fee of $250 would you be willing to hear
about it?

You can answer the questions and get more information by doing one of
two things. You can email me and we can exchange phone numbers or you
can just reply to this message board with information on you i can
contact you to get you some information.

Looking foward to hearing from you,
Corey