O.J. ACE: I'LL HELP SOLVE CRUISE RIDDLE

Old January 6th, 2006, 05:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default O.J. ACE: I'LL HELP SOLVE CRUISE RIDDLE

O.J. ACE: I'LL HELP SOLVE CRUISE RIDDLE

January 6, 2006 -- Renowned forensic scientist Henry Lee wants to help
try to solve the mystery of a Connecticut man who disappeared last
summer while on a honeymoon cruise.

Lee said yesterday he was asked by the family of Jennifer Hagel-Smith
to help them find out what happened to her husband, George Smith, of
Greenwich. He vanished July 5 from a Royal Caribbean ship in the
Mediterranean.

The FBI has been investigating, but no one has been charged and no
body has been recovered.

"They want to have answers," Lee said. "This is a difficult one."

Lee has written several forensic science textbooks and has testified
in numerous high-profile cases, including the O.J. Simpson trial.

He said he plans to look at the evidence and board the ship to view
the crime scene and reconstruct what happened.

AP

Old January 7th, 2006, 01:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thus spake "steinbrenner" :

[...]

And then he'll find Lacey Petersen's real killer.
--
dillon

666 permissions of the beast
Old January 7th, 2006, 01:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"steinbrenner" wrote in message
news:MTEzNjU2ODM2MC5wb25kZXJ0ZQ.1136568360@nulluse r.com...
O.J. ACE: I'LL HELP SOLVE CRUISE RIDDLE

January 6, 2006 -- Renowned forensic scientist Henry Lee wants to help
try to solve the mystery of a Connecticut man who disappeared last
summer while on a honeymoon cruise.

The complete Press Release from Royal Caribbean about this incident can be
read at http://tinyurl.com/b762p Factual Chronology Of George Smith's
Disappearance

It was released yesterday. Interesting reading. Of course, you won't hear
any of this on Fox News.

--
George Leppla http://www.countryside-travel.com

Cruise Specials BLOG http://www.countryside-travel.com/3834677_6105.htm
May 20, 2006, Caribbean Princess - http://cruisemaster.com/caribprin.htm
October 29, 2006 - SLEAZY 4! http://cruisemaster.com/sleazy4.htm

Old January 7th, 2006, 02:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"George Leppla" wrote in message

The complete Press Release from Royal Caribbean about this incident can be
read at http://tinyurl.com/b762p Factual Chronology Of George Smith's
Disappearance

It was released yesterday. Interesting reading. Of course, you won't
hear any of this on Fox News.

Au contraire, dear George, Fox News carried the whole story.

Old January 7th, 2006, 02:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

And the "real" killer of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, but nobody
will understand him. 8-(
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Thus spake "steinbrenner" :

Old January 7th, 2006, 02:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Geraldo Rivera, I'll bet.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old January 7th, 2006, 03:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:43:39 -0500, "George Leppla"
wrote:

The complete Press Release from Royal Caribbean about this incident can be
read at http://tinyurl.com/b762p Factual Chronology Of George Smith's
Disappearance

It was released yesterday. Interesting reading. Of course, you won't hear
any of this on Fox News.

Hi George,

FIW, I posted the press release here on r.t.cruises and on my web
site. Fox News had Royal Caribbean's president, Dick Fain, and the
purser on tonite for about 25-minutes.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old January 7th, 2006, 03:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 21:46:03 -0500, "Dick G."
wrote:

Geraldo Rivera, I'll bet.

Hi Dick,

Nope, Greta Van Sistern.

Old January 9th, 2006, 02:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Lee said yesterday he was asked by the family of Jennifer Hagel-Smith
to help them find out what happened to her husband"

Being asked to do something by a family member means nothing.

What you have is a murder/suicide/accidental death situation. The
maintenance crew of the ship cleaned and painted over whatever evidence
there was in ignorance or by order.

After all these months what is to be found. There was blood evidence
that was exposed to sea weather, washed away and then painted over.
Just what can a media whore add to this?