Where to go! Clearwater, Daytona, Cocoa Beach Help !! **

Old July 30th, 2004, 06:24 AM
Anonymous

Default Where to go! Clearwater, Daytona, Cocoa Beach Help !! **

need some major help on destinations and beaches and attractions in
fl..
We have some areas picked out but need some reviews and respons on
these
locations!!!

Me and my boyfriend are going to fl in July to visit a friend in
Orlando.
We want to be on the beach!! So we are concluding to..
1- Clearwater
2- Daytona
3- Cocoa Beach

Which one is better out of all of those? I like white sand and blue
water
( but I can handle yeloow sand) I would like the beach to be clean.
And
alot of things to do. I am 22 my boyfriend is 26 so we are still young
we
would like to be some where it is crowded but to much.

Which of those have the best night clubs? We like dance music.
shopping.

And also where on the beaches should we get our hotel? Like the areas
(north, south, ) addy examples..
Because I remember I went to Daytona awhile ago and I think we were at
the
end of the beach where there really was nothing. I think that has alot
do with where you are staying on the beach is the area !!!! Alot of
nice
hotels we are finding but I dont know if they are good areas. I would
appreciate all of your feed back !!!

If you know of any other good beaches around the Orlando let me know
!!!

Thanks,

Coalette
--multiplaza.nl.nu--