New aircraft design has rows of passengers sitting face-to-face

Old September 28th, 2009, 01:43 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Ian F.

Default New aircraft design has rows of passengers sitting face-to-face

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message
m...

IIRC a "long haul" flight is normally considered a non - domestic
flight...

Not in the UK it isn't. We can get to Amsterdam in 40 minutes flying time -
that is *very* short-haul!

Ian
Ian

Old September 29th, 2009, 09:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
DevilsPGD[_2_]

In message "Gregory
Morrow" was claimed to have wrote:

On 2009-09-21, William Black wrote:
tim..... wrote:
"William Black" wrote in
message ...
If I don't get offered free food and drink I find another
airline...

Were do you normally fly.

Usually to the Middle and Far East from the UK.

How do you define "long haul". It's 2377 miles from Washington, DC to
San Francisco, CA and you get no food. Perhaps you do on London,
England to Aden (3663 miles).

IIRC a "long haul" flight is normally considered a non - domestic
flight...

Canada to the US and back again won't automatically get you any food,
nor would I call a turbo twin prop with a flight time of 35 minutes a
long-haul flight.

Non-domestic doesn't have anything to do with short-haul vs long-haul.