Any good vacation package deals for spring break?

Old October 3rd, 2003, 01:10 AM
Audionic

Default Any good vacation package deals for spring break?

I'm in the process of planning a spring break trip and I was wondering
if any of you had some advice on ways to go to somewhere in the
carribean for a fairly inexpensive price (vacation packages, etc.). I
will be going with a group of about 6 people. Do you recommend going
w/ the all inclusive package? Any suggestions would be so much
appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Old October 3rd, 2003, 05:55 AM
Miguel Cruz

Audionic wrote:
I'm in the process of planning a spring break trip

It is now October 2.

miguel
Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.
Old October 3rd, 2003, 06:41 AM
Brian K

On 10/03/2003 12:55 AM Miguel Cruz while directing tourists to the Zazu
Pits, was inclined to say:

Audionic wrote:

I'm in the process of planning a spring break trip

It is now October 2.

miguel

Miguel, I guess some students _really_ like to plan in advance. To do
the Caribbean on the cheap, check out Pilot Guide's Globe Trekker.
http://www.pilotguides.com/tv_shows/globe_trekker/ It's geared toward
the young back packer type traveler.

One Tip: When Globe Trekker describes a lodging as "basic" that usually
means no A/C, no electricity, tv, or private bath. A. I. In general
tends to be rather expensive.

You might do better looking for a hostel that includes more than "basic"
as you will have lots of money left over for meals and all kinds of
extras. There's even a hotel in Jamaica that's great for snorkel
enthusiasts. It's called Blue Cave Castle. It's located in Negril,
http://www.bluecavecastle.com/ you get private bath, a/c, private sun
area and some rooms are available for as little as $50.00 usd per
night. You can take steps right down from your room to a secluded
grotto that opens up to a great snorkeling area. The story is that the
grotto / cave was once used by pirates to hide their swag (treasure).

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

Old October 7th, 2003, 04:03 AM
Deirdre Saoirse Moen

In article ,
(Miguel Cruz) wrote:

Audionic wrote:
I'm in the process of planning a spring break trip

It is now October 2.

Meaning, in fact, that it is TOO LATE for some of the best deals. No joke.

--
_Deirdre
http://deirdre.net
Old October 7th, 2003, 06:20 AM
Miguel Cruz

Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
(Miguel Cruz) wrote:
Audionic wrote:
I'm in the process of planning a spring break trip

It is now October 2.

Meaning, in fact, that it is TOO LATE for some of the best deals. No joke.

Really? Like what?

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos and tales from around the world:
http://travel.u.nu