Air Marshals in crisis

Old September 7th, 2019, 08:27 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel,rec.aviation,rec.travel.air
Byker

Default Air Marshals in crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

"If we can just make it to retirement in one piece"...

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/1909...n_16x9_992.jpg
Old September 7th, 2019, 09:03 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel,rec.aviation,rec.travel.air
David Hartung[_2_]

On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.
Old September 8th, 2019, 12:05 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel,rec.aviation,rec.travel.air
Byker

"David Hartung" wrote in message ...

On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

[yawn] X-Complaints-To: abuse(at)newshosting.com
Old September 8th, 2019, 12:53 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel,rec.aviation,rec.travel.air
Klaus Schadenfreude[_2_]

ByKKKer ****s himself up the ass again.

Old September 8th, 2019, 12:09 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel,rec.aviation,rec.travel.air
David Hartung[_3_]

On 9/7/19 3:03 PM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

It seems that they are to everyone but you.
Old September 8th, 2019, 12:14 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel,rec.aviation,rec.travel.air
David Hartung[_3_]

On 9/7/19 3:03 PM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

As distasteful as I find Rudy's hijacking of other people's names, every
once in a while that hijacking demonstrates a point. Both Edell and
Holman have gone out of their way for years to insult my intelligence,
and yet just now both of them fell for Rudy's juvenile use of my name.
So much for superior intellect.
Old September 8th, 2019, 12:25 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel,rec.aviation,rec.travel.air
Rudy Canoza[_4_]

On 9/8/2019 4:09 AM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/19 3:03 PM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

It seems that they are

No.
Old September 8th, 2019, 12:25 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel,rec.aviation,rec.travel.air
Rudy Canoza[_4_]

On 9/8/2019 4:14 AM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/19 3:03 PM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

As distasteful as I find Rudy's hijacking of other people's names, every
once in a while that hijacking demonstrates a point. Both Edell and Holman
have gone out of their way for years to insult my intelligence

That's not hard to do.
Old September 13th, 2019, 10:21 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel,rec.aviation,rec.travel.air
Rudy Canoza[_4_]

No - only to ****wits who are unable to articulate any thoughts of their own.