Comprehensive Kenya Information and facts

Old December 23rd, 2008, 07:14 AM
teracy teracy is offline
Member

Default Comprehensive Kenya Information and facts

I'm looking for complete information about Kenya. I intend to travel there next summer and I want to learn as much as I can about the culture, the people, the places to visit and places where I can stay during my visit. I'll be going on holiday with a friend and we chose Kenya butinformation on the web is so scarce. Please help.