A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » Africa
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Comprehensive Kenya Information and facts

Old December 23rd, 2008, 07:14 AM

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Dec 2008
Default Comprehensive Kenya Information and facts

I'm looking for complete information about Kenya. I intend to travel there next summer and I want to learn as much as I can about the culture, the people, the places to visit and places where I can stay during my visit. I'll be going on holiday with a friend and we chose Kenya butinformation on the web is so scarce. Please help.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off