############## News

Old May 10th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Steve Austin

Default ############## News

Count on all cities in North and South America, Asia, the Middle East,
Africa, Australia, and Europe to go ########. Johannesburg has already done
it.

Old May 10th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Default Danger to walkers from Steve

I wouldn't expect quite all of those you cited to become as dangerous to
walk in as Johannesburg.

Old May 10th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Steve Austin

I'm telling the truth, Frank. These places are going ######## and you know
it because it is a fact.

Old May 10th, 2004, 09:34 PM
dgs

Steve Austin wrote:
I'm telling the truth, Frank. These places are going ######## and you know
it because it is a fact.

How about a nice cup of shut the **** up?

*plonk*
--
dgs

Old May 11th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Some comment on why the web cam from there had a truck and why the
official brochure has a picture with cars. That does not fit with "Car
Free".

Steve Austin wrote:

I'm telling the truth, Frank. These places are going ######## and you

know

it because it is a fact.
.. .

Old May 11th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Miguel Cruz

Frank F. Matthews wrote:
Some comment on why the web cam from there had a truck and why the
official brochure has a picture with cars. That does not fit with "Car
Free".

The truck fits - car-free doesn't mean truck-free, and large things still
have to be delivered. But the brochure could be an obstacle.

miguel
Old May 11th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Chris Elam

I love this guy. Now I just do a search for Steve Austin and see what new
junk he's posted. Always funny.