A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travelling Style » Backpacking and Budget travel
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Planning to visit Canada……need help!

Old April 7th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Nov 2008
Default Planning to visit Canada……need help!

Hi everyone, I was planning a trip to Canada with my family. I don’t have much idea on that place and I am still preparing my plans to visit the country. I would like to know from the travelers as what are the paces I should be visiting there and any suggestions and advices would be welcome.

Thanks in advance!
Old April 7th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshish View Post
Hi everyone, I was planning a trip to Canada with my family. I don’t have much idea on that place and I am still preparing my plans to visit the country. I would like to know from the travelers as what are the paces I should be visiting there and any suggestions and advices would be welcome.

Thanks in advance!
Canada is a great country and you could really enjoy yourself out there if you have got a well planned trip. Any trip needs to be well-planned if you want to enjoy it completely. The unspoiled beauty of Canada's wilderness has been the playground for adventurers and vacationers alike for generations. It's exactly the kind of natural majesty that continually has visitors returning north of the border. I would recommend a visit to Montreal from the cities there as that is quite a good one. One more thing that I would advice would be getting a good accommodation there prior to your visit, as you would not be in trouble later. You can check out Vacation Rentals Montreal accommodation needs.
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:19 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Roarmeister
external usenet poster

Default Planning to visit Canada……need help!

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:57:50 +0100, Joshish
wrote:

Hi everyone, I was planning a trip to Canada with my family. I don’t
have much idea on that place and I am still preparing my plans to visit
the country. I would like to know from the travelers as what are the
paces I should be visiting there and any suggestions and advices would
be welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm, last time I checked Canada was the second largest country in the
world. Any particular part of Canada were you looking at to vacation
and where will you be coming from?