Road tolls in Slovenia

Old April 17th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Paul

Default Road tolls in Slovenia

The viamichelin website indicates there are road tolls in Slovenia, but
doesn't specify how much. Also, we are just driving through Slovenia on our
way to Croatia - must tolls be paid in Slovenian currency? Or can one pay
in Euros or with credit card? Is there a website someplace about the
Slovenia Autoroute system?

Thanks!

Paul

Old April 17th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Gerald Oliver Swift

"Paul" wrote in message
The viamichelin website indicates there are road tolls in Slovenia, but
doesn't specify how much. Also, we are just driving through Slovenia on
our way to Croatia - must tolls be paid in Slovenian currency? Or can one
pay in Euros or with credit card? Is there a website someplace about the
Slovenia Autoroute system?

Thanks!

Paul

http://www.dars.si/?language=2&maps=...a 6b1db44ecf8