When is a good time to visit Hawaii? (Money wise)

Old October 7th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Smith

Default When is a good time to visit Hawaii? (Money wise)

My wife and I want to go on a trip to Kauai sometime in the next 8
months or so. When is a good time to go to get the best deals on
airfare and hotels? Any advice appreciated! Would using Priceline be
the best way?
Old October 8th, 2004, 06:21 AM
alohacyberian

For bargain hunters, the best months to visit Hawaii are October and April.
For more information about Kauai, you are invited to visit my Kauai webpage
at:
~ http://home.att.net/~keith.martin/vKauai.html - where you'll find no
pop-ups, no advertising, no cookies and nothing for sale. Bon voyage. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect
om...

Old October 9th, 2004, 05:44 PM

Subscribe to www.travelzoo.com. Their weekly list the 20 best travel
deals usually includes one deal to Hawaii. Thanks to TravelZoo, I got
a $199 round trip to the big island this December. Last spring, I got
5 nights on Maui for about $500 including air and a car.

Buy the Hawaii entertainment book from www.entertainment.com. It
includes free meals and discount for entertainment, cars, hotels and
airlines. For my upcoming trip, the book is saving me about $200 on
my room over the best deal I could find elsewhere.

Old October 9th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Mimi wrote:

"Ken" wrote in message

(Smith) wrote in news:82a43f7f.0410071338.1b128468
:

My wife and I want to go on a trip to Kauai sometime in the next 8
months or so. When is a good time to go to get the best deals on
airfare and hotels? Any advice appreciated! Would using Priceline be
the best way?

Winter is the busy season, especially around Christmas and New Years.
Summer
can also be busy, especially right after school lets out. Spring and fall
are probably cheapest. The weather in Hawaii is great year round.

Spring break is another busy time, basically February and March.
Marianne

March with early April as likely as late February.