Driving from San Francisco to San Diego in Late Feb

Old March 13th, 2007, 06:42 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Hatunen

Default Driving from San Francisco to San Diego in Late Feb

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 04:29:13 -0800, Icono Clast
wrote:

Through The City it's Nineteenth Avenue, Crossover Drive,
Park-Presidio Boulevard, Veterans Boulevard, Doyle Drive, and the
Golden Gate Bridge.

Which may or may not be the Shoreline Highway. Thre's a sign
saying so at Brotherhood Way where Hwy-1 enters San Francisco,
but there aren't any otheres until you reach Mill Valley on
US-101 where Hwy 1 splits off for the ocean.

I am still certain that prior to some extensive street work on
Ninteteenth Avenue I saw another "Shoreline Highway" somewhere
between Taraval and Judah, but memory fades.

Old March 13th, 2007, 11:32 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
The Bobert

In article ,
Icono Clast wrote:

I lived in Big Sur for 22 years and never saw a sign calling it the
Cabrillo Hwy.

Then you must be blind. There are several 'tween Carmel and Morro
Bay. Always have been.

Could you please tell me where the
--
Back up my hard disk? I can't find the reverse switch!

Bob in Carmel, CA
Old March 13th, 2007, 11:54 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
The Bobert

Default Driving from San Francisco to San Diego in Late Feb oops

In article ,
The Bobert wrote:

I hit send before I was through. Sorry
In article ,
Icono Clast wrote:

I lived in Big Sur for 22 years and never saw a sign calling it the
Cabrillo Hwy.

Then you must be blind. There are several 'tween Carmel and Morro
Bay. Always have been.

Could you please tell me where they are?

Old March 14th, 2007, 01:31 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Icono Clast

The Bobert wrote:
Icono Clast wrote:
I lived in Big Sur for 22 years and never saw a sign calling
it the Cabrillo Hwy.

Then you must be blind. There are several 'tween Carmel and
Morro Bay. Always have been.

Could you please tell me where the

If I go that way to Ellay in November, I'll try t'remember to note
where the signs are.

A San Franciscan who's visited 49 of 50 US states.
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ --- http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 ------- IClast at Gmail com