Better 'Casual' All-Inclusive (750 Pax) Ships Mediterranean Itineraries???

Old February 20th, 2012, 01:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

Default Better 'Casual' All-Inclusive (750 Pax) Ships Mediterranean Itineraries???

Hello all, can anyone here advise on this? 8 - 10 days?

Also, does anyone have an idea on airfare credits for lines who
include air?

We will book five (5) cabins, is this enough to be considered for a
group rate?

Looking for Jun 13 - Sep 13 or Jun 14 - Sep 14 departure dates. I did
notice that several lines do not have these schedule available yet.

Anything needed more for good input, please let me know.

TIA - Bo1953

Old February 20th, 2012, 08:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Bo1953 wrote:
Hello all, can anyone here advise on this? 8 - 10 days?

Also, does anyone have an idea on airfare credits for lines who
include air?

We will book five (5) cabins, is this enough to be considered for a
group rate?

Looking for Jun 13 - Sep 13 or Jun 14 - Sep 14 departure dates. I did
notice that several lines do not have these schedule available yet.

Anything needed more for good input, please let me know.

TIA - Bo1953

All the lines have schedules available unless you mean next year. The
airline credits all have catches. Like you have to book certain category
cabins. I would advise you to contact your favorite travel agent to inquire
about the air and group rate questions. Usually a group needs 8 cabins but
that may not be the case with the small ship casual cruise lines.

--
Charles
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:03 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

On 2/20/2012 12:38 PM, wrote:
wrote in news:5d680ef3-9715-481e-81b2-
:

Hello all, can anyone here advise on this? 8 - 10 days?

Also, does anyone have an idea on airfare credits for lines who
include air?

We will book five (5) cabins, is this enough to be considered for a
group rate?

Looking for Jun 13 - Sep 13 or Jun 14 - Sep 14 departure dates. I did
notice that several lines do not have these schedule available yet.

Anything needed more for good input, please let me know.

TIA - Bo1953

Each cruise kine has different policys on group rate you will need to check
with them. In some cases they actually offer insentives for group rate.

As for the lenght it all depends on what the cruise is what you want out of
a cruise. Do you just want to stay on the ship or do you want to see
various ports. If you just want to stay on the ship 8 days might work, but
if you want to visit ports 10 days is better.

I do not know anything on cruise line credit for air. We always book
seperate flights.

We get brochures from Oceana and some of their "deals" involve "free"
airfare.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas