Don't Blame the Chicken, AA Passenger Killed by Klan Spooks

Old December 3rd, 2011, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,alt.airline,alt.true-crime,alt.airports
mansue.com

Default Don't Blame the Chicken, AA Passenger Killed by Klan Spooks

​It's been a rough week for American Airlines. Not only did the
company file for bankruptcy protection, but a widow is claiming her
husband died sweaty after eating the airplane chicken.
According to the suit, Miamian Othon Cortes and his wife Raquel were
on a flight from Barcelona to New York's JFK Airport-- the first leg
on their trip home-- when they were served a meal. Though it may seem
like it these days, that is not the shocking part of the story.

Don't blame the food, blame the Klan Spooks that we humans are forced
to live with and
if they can get away with, we humans are an easy kill__we die almost
instantly via heart failure, blood vessel rupture, etc.... They can
open up the lower intestine and this poisons the stomach contents and
they can also cause heart failure almost instantly. This happened to
me when I was at a Greyhound bus station in Saint Louis. It felt like
someone had sliced into my heart muscle and then my body went limp, my
body temperature dropped, and I collapsed in a chair for a few hours.
I suspect that spook go spooked away or I would have been a goner.
Also, opening up
blood vessels in the lower intestine causes instant loose bowels in
humans. Another Klan Spook
trick.

So, blame the food if you want, blame AA if you want, but look at the
passenger list very
carefully and if you know what to look for you'll find the real
killer. Just look at the passengers
that transferred to the same Miami flight the Klan Spook killer was on
that flight also.

Why was he allowed on an AA plane if he was not feeling well? People
often don't feel well
when they fly. This is called flying sickness. But, why was this
particular man allowed
on the plane? Examine the AA employee list involved in this incident
and you'll find the
Spooks had Spooks working for AA.

Why not just ghost the old man in Spain? Somebody, namely the Spook
Klan, doesn't
like American Airlines. Why? Probably because AA still employs human
people and the
Spook Klan doesn't like this.

So, what does this mean? You can expect an AA commercial flight or two
to go down
in a few months. Probably around Christmas time and it might be a
heavy landing in
rough weather but the pilots will probably be killed by the Spooks
during the flight and
kept alive artificially as muppets and then used to crash the jet or
jets. But wouldn't the
black box indicate pilot error. Yeah, who do you think examines this
information. Wake up
and smell the spooks.

Oh, so that's how they do it. Yup! We human people are living in Hell
with
an Evil race of mind controlling telepaths that can kill and re-
animate human people.

And, just where are all these people flying to anyway? Maybe they are
all fake people flying
no where at all.

From SLO via Evil Santa Monica,

Wayne E. Manzo, PhD
The most censored and hated Publisher in Klan Spook America.

Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,alt.airline,alt.true-crime,alt.airports
Mxsmanic

mansue.com writes:

?It's been a rough week for American Airlines. Not only did the
company file for bankruptcy protection, but a widow is claiming her
husband died sweaty after eating the airplane chicken.

When food contamination occurs, typically many people are affected by it, not
just one. If one dies and nobody else has any symptoms at all, it is very
improbable that contaminated food is the cause.
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,alt.airline,alt.true-crime,alt.airports
hls

"mansue.com" wrote in message news:85a7f522-ddb4-4004-
Wayne E. Manzo, PhD
The most censored and hated Publisher in Klan Spook America.

*****
Off your meds again, eh?