Help: Nelspruit Airport

Old October 30th, 2006, 04:19 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Brian

Default Help: Nelspruit Airport

Are Nelspruit Airport (NEL) and Kruger Mpumalanga
International Airport (MQP) the same place? If not, I've found one
airport marked on a map south of the town where is the other - and
which is which? Thanks

Brian
Old October 31st, 2006, 12:51 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Come-Along.nl

Default Nelspruit Airport

"Brian" schreef in bericht
news
Are Nelspruit Airport (NEL) and Kruger Mpumalanga
International Airport (MQP) the same place? If not, I've found one
airport marked on a map south of the town where is the other - and
which is which? Thanks

Brian

It doesn't seem to be the same one...

check:

http://www.kmiairport.co.za/Bigmappage.aspx

Old October 31st, 2006, 01:23 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
[email protected]

Hi Brian,

itīs the same.

Enjoy Mpumalanga - and donīt miss Mozambique !

cu, Stefan

Old October 31st, 2006, 10:17 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Come-Along.nl

No Nelspruit Airport is just out of town on the Kaapsehoop road, and MQP is
north-east of Nelspruit (on Komatipoort road about 15km, then turn north
about 10 km). Nelspruit Airport may however have been downgraded to an
airfield.

Old October 31st, 2006, 11:15 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Brian

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:17:21 +0100, "Come-Along.nl"
mentioned:

No Nelspruit Airport is just out of town on the Kaapsehoop road, and MQP is
north-east of Nelspruit (on Komatipoort road about 15km, then turn north
about 10 km). Nelspruit Airport may however have been downgraded to an
airfield.

Many thanks. Since I posted I've found the airport's website. Doh!
Old October 31st, 2006, 11:24 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Come-Along.nl

Try Google first next time...

"Brian" schreef in bericht