WHOO HOO!!!!

Old December 20th, 2007, 01:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default WHOO HOO!!!!

Santa came to our house early and delivered the docs for George Leppla's
GGC2008 on the Adventure of the Seas on Jan.20th ...and there were other
goodies in that big box! Thanks George!

--Jean

Old December 20th, 2007, 03:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Santa came to our house early and delivered the docs for George Leppla's
GGC2008 on the Adventure of the Seas on Jan.20th ...and there were other
goodies in that big box! Thanks George!

--Jean

My package is under the tree....unopened. I can wait. :-)

Ermalee--Whoo Hoo!!! right back atcha
Old December 20th, 2007, 03:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Ermalee" wrote in message
. ..
Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Santa came to our house early and delivered the docs for George Leppla's
GGC2008 on the Adventure of the Seas on Jan.20th ...and there were other
goodies in that big box! Thanks George!

--Jean

My package is under the tree....unopened. I can wait. :-)

Ermalee--Whoo Hoo!!! right back atcha

So Erm, do you want me to tell you what's in it? I could not wait, but I
will put it under the tree now! ;-)

--Jean

Old December 20th, 2007, 03:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Ermalee" wrote in message
. ..

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Santa came to our house early and delivered the docs for George Leppla's
GGC2008 on the Adventure of the Seas on Jan.20th ...and there were other
goodies in that big box! Thanks George!

--Jean

My package is under the tree....unopened. I can wait. :-)

Ermalee--Whoo Hoo!!! right back atcha

So Erm, do you want me to tell you what's in it? I could not wait, but I
will put it under the tree now! ;-)

--Jean

I pretty much know what's in there. I have cruised a couplatimes
before. hehe

Ermalee ---taking my cold, sore throat and fever back to bed :-(
Old December 20th, 2007, 04:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Ermalee" wrote in message
. ..
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Ermalee" wrote in message
. ..

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Santa came to our house early and delivered the docs for George Leppla's
GGC2008 on the Adventure of the Seas on Jan.20th ...and there were other
goodies in that big box! Thanks George!

--Jean

My package is under the tree....unopened. I can wait. :-)

Ermalee--Whoo Hoo!!! right back atcha

So Erm, do you want me to tell you what's in it? I could not wait, but I
will put it under the tree now! ;-)

--Jean

I pretty much know what's in there. I have cruised a couplatimes before.
hehe

Ermalee ---taking my cold, sore throat and fever back to bed :-(

But you don't know what the "goodies" are...;-)
Sorry you are under the weather..stay warm, drink lots of fluids and hot tea
with honey. ;-(

--Jean

Old December 20th, 2007, 03:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default WHOO HOO!!!! GGC2008 Adventure of the Seas

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote

Santa came to our house early and delivered the docs for George Leppla's
GGC2008 on the Adventure of the Seas on Jan.20th ...and there were other
goodies in that big box! Thanks George!

You re welcome... and it seems that people from coast to coast are now doing
the GGC2008 Document Dance. Hat's off to the USPS for getting most of these
packages delivered in 2 days... in the absolute height of the Christmas
rush.

FWIW - the GGC2008 is 68 people strong which is incredible for a group
leaving from San Juan.

We are reviving an old idea and having a cook-book building session. Each
person who wishes to participate will compose one page for a cookbook and
print 50 copies. We'll have a meeting with coffee and pastries... then
collate and assemble the cookbooks. I'll supply the special binders.

Of course, everyone now has their t-shirts and the other usual goodies. I
think these shirts are among the most striking we have ever had and we'll
make quite a statement as a group on the first full day of the cruise.

As usual, we will have the group cocktail party with open bar and I have a
special presentation to make during that.

Mary Foster is heading up the Door Decorating contest this year and the
theme is "ADVENTURE". There will be four First Place Winners... and each
will receive $25.

We are still trying to figure out where we will meet the night before the
cruise in San Juan for a Bon Voyage Get-Together or maybe dinner.

The cruise is only 4 weeks from this Sunday... and I can't wait to see you
all again!

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

January 20, 2008 - GGC2008 - http://cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm
May 12, 2008 - 5 nt New Orleans http://www.cruisemaster.com/fantasy.htm
October 26, 2008 Sleazy 5 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy5.htm

Old December 20th, 2007, 03:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Alric Knebel[_3_]

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 04:33:57 GMT, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

But you don't know what the "goodies" are...;-)

Goodies earned on the back of DEATHG to civil liberties? PROUD?

http://www.casualdisobedience.com/
Alric Knebel
Old December 21st, 2007, 11:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca[_2_]

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Santa came to our house early and delivered the docs for George Leppla's
GGC2008 on the Adventure of the Seas on Jan.20th ...and there were other
goodies in that big box! Thanks George!

--Jean

Jean, it will be so nice to see you and Ed again. I am looking forward
to watching him walk on that new knee. Don't tell him I mentioned it, I
do not want him to be self conscious.

Becca
Old December 21st, 2007, 11:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca[_2_]

Ermalee wrote:

Ermalee ---taking my cold, sore throat and fever back to bed :-(

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Ermalee. I hope you are
feeling better before Christmas, and that goes for Bill, too.

Becca
Old December 21st, 2007, 11:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Becca" wrote in message
Ermalee wrote:

Ermalee ---taking my cold, sore throat and fever back to bed :-(

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Ermalee. I hope you are
feeling better before Christmas, and that goes for Bill, too.

Talked to Erm this afternoon, Becca, and she is a bit worse than she was
yesterday...but she has Bill bringing her soup and Millie is there fussing
over her...as feisty as she is, she'll whip this cold; hopefully before
Christmas...Didn't keep her down enough from FedExing a box of chocolates
filled with Bailey's Creme Liqueur to me because she does NOT want me any
thinner than she is when we go on the GGC in January! ;-)

--Jean