Les Etangs de Corot - Outside Paris

Old January 14th, 2005, 05:16 PM

Default Les Etangs de Corot - Outside Paris

I stumbled upon a Choice Hotels establishment just outside of Paris (between
Paris and Versailles), and as much as I dislike the idea of staying in an
"American" chain while in France, the hotel looks very nice, charming, and
somewhat historical. If you have any personal experiences and/or opionions
about the hotel I'd love to hear them. Also, how difficult is it to get
back and forth from Paris from the hotel?

Old January 15th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Mark fagan

Depends on what your main focus is, Paris or Versailles. You can walk to
the Sevres-Ville d'Avray station, a distance of less than a kilometer and
then take the RER local commuter train to the Saint-Lazare station in Paris,
a 24 minute trip. You would need to check with www.ratp.fr to see whent he
trains run.

Personally, I would rather stay inside Paris and not need to commute.