Southampton Pier***

Old April 5th, 2007, 11:05 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle

Default Southampton Pier***

"Martin" wrote in message
Years ago I flew into New York from Heathrow and found there was no way of
changing cash in the terminal, somebody gave me the bus fare to the
terminal my
connecting flight went from.

Into which airport did you fly into in NYC? JFK? Did you have to transfer
to LaGuardia A/P for your connecting flight?
Transportation between terminals at JFK is free. As it is at all airports
that we have used in the US...Either trains or buses take you free of charge
from terminal to terminal.

--Jean

Old April 5th, 2007, 11:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message

But Jean thinks that Italy is still on Sterling...

Hardly, I've been there when it was lira and after it changed to the euro.

--Jean

Old April 5th, 2007, 11:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_28_]

But Jean thinks that Italy is still on Sterling...

Hardly, I've been there when it was lira and after it changed to the euro.

Dear, you are being joshed...

:-)

--
Best
Greg

Old April 5th, 2007, 11:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_28_]

Jean O'Boyle wrote;

We are scheduled to visit Falmouth during our cruise on the Constellation

Isn't the Constellation a submarine...???

--
Best
Greg

Old April 5th, 2007, 11:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message
news:0xeRh.19900 Hardly, I've been there when it was lira and after it
changed to the euro.

Dear, you are being joshed...

:-)

Sorry...As I said earlier, it's hard to tell with this group...don't know
who to take seriously and who is joshing...haven't been on here long enough
, I guess.

--Jean

Old April 5th, 2007, 11:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message
ink.net...

Jean O'Boyle wrote;

We are scheduled to visit Falmouth during our cruise on the Constellation

Isn't the Constellation a submarine...???

Yes! ;-)

--Jean

Old April 5th, 2007, 11:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:56:52 GMT,
"Gregory Morrow" has scripted:

Martin wrote::

I don't ask silly questions that imply England is in the third world

either.

Cueing up:

"Greg Morrow finishes work, fixes a drink, hops onto rte, and decides to sit
back and enjoy himself..."

Sounds much like my reaction to a crappy day.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old April 5th, 2007, 11:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_28_]

Martin wrote::

I don't ask silly questions that imply England is in the third world

either.

Cueing up:

"Greg Morrow finishes work, fixes a drink, hops onto rte, and decides to

sit
back and enjoy himself..."

Sounds much like my reaction to a crappy day.

It's a good day because Martin is back with us...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Old April 5th, 2007, 11:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_28_]

Deeply Filled Mortician wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:07:44 -0500, "Jean
O'Boyle" has scripted:

"Martin" wrote in message
.. .
I thought you were a troll, there are plenty around on this group.

Well, as you see now, I'm not...I do notice a lot of *chit chat* that

goes
on between the regulars who post here. Sounds as if some of you do not

like
each other very much or know each other well enough to jest with each

other
as often as you do.

This place has been pretty crappy of late, but to be frank, it's been
a ground for bickering forever. It's also a great place to get
specific advice, if you take care in asking. As many as 3% of posts
receive no sarcasm whatsoever.

People have said similar lately about many of the groups I infest, maybe
it's the full moon or something...

--
Best
Greg