First Class on AA from Mia to SJU

Old December 7th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Linda

Default First Class on AA from Mia to SJU

Hi everyone. I am planning my honeymoon trip for late february/early
march and was wondering if any one could assist me. We will be flying
from Miami to San Juan, departing 2/27/04 in the morning (AA has an
8:25 flight) and returning on 3/7/04 in the afternoon (AA has a 1:26
and 2:27 flight). I have tried every website for bargain fares etc and
am coming up with the same rate that I am getting from AA's
website.... $203 per person for regular coach tickets, or $1,288 per
person for business class (no "first class" on that flight). As we are
going VIP for the rest of the trip, we realllly want to travel first
class on the flight. Is there any way to get a better rate or am I
going to have to bite the bullet and shell out the $2,651 for both
tickets including tax. We don't travel often so I have less than 2,000
points in my AA frequent flyer card. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Old December 7th, 2003, 12:18 PM
Luxury Travel

Hi Linda,

May be you can take advantage of the Travel Benefits at:

http://LuxuryTravelBenefits.com

The Independent Travel Agent offering could be your answer,
it's all about enjoying Travel with the Benefits of a Travel
Agent without having to sell travel.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Take care, keep in touch and we'll...

See you on the beaches of the world,

Tom Miller
Independent Travel Agent
Travelogia - Club Executive

971.219.8032 Cell
503.523.4250 Office

***************************************

Smart, Simple. The Logical Way to Travel.

On-line Travel:
http://VipBoardingPass.com
Become a FREE On-line Member and receive
FREE 3-day 2-night Hotel Accommodation
plus over $1000 in travel vouchers.

FREE Boarding Pass: http://VipBoardingPass.net
Search over 50 on-line travel sites from
your computer for the lowest air, hotel
and rental rates.