Terrorism and tourism

Old May 16th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Howie

Default Terrorism and tourism

Danni wrote:

"Howie" wrote in message

Oui monsieur. Dit moi, Dick, pense tu ****wit est masculine ou feminine
en Francais.

Le sexe neutre, Howie. Comme est le reste de leur existence.

C'est vrais, Danni.

Old May 16th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Karen Allison

we fell in love with what we booked last year the moment we saw
it.

That is enough reason to go. Be discreet; don't wear big American Flag
clothing or flag pins. Don't wear a lot (indeed any) of jewelry into ports.
If it's a dangerous area, then go with the ship's tour if you go on a tour at
all (in Egypt, the ship's tours I was on - this was at the beginning of the
current Intifada- all had armed guards who didn't even speak to us.. their eyes
were always on crowds and they gave me a sense of confidence). These
opportunities don't come along forever.. I worry that cruising and other travel
will become more limited in the future and so I'm going now while I can!! Next
cruise is Venice (around Italy, around Iberia, stopping at the Azores) to Ft.
Lauderdale for me.

___|___ AT HOME
////////\ _
//////// \ (' IN VEGAS
| (_) | | (^)
ldb
Old May 18th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sat, 15 May 2004 13:44:02 GMT, Odysseus wrote:

Sure can. Do you deny the historical relationship between Jewish folks
and their ability to bargain? Was Shakespeare's Shylock an Arab? That
there is a very common term used "Jewed out of insert whatever".

I am a Jew who has no ability to bargain. It must be a mutated gene.
When I buy a car, I pay more than almost anybody else would.

LOL.

Hire a Palestinian.
Old May 18th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On 15 May 2004 15:28:45 GMT, "BTC/TAK on ACK"
wrote:

"Was Shakespeare's Shylock an Arab?" is an odd question, it seems to me...
I'm more interested in the question, though, "was Shakespeare's an
anti-Semite?

Only if hated Jews from rumor.
Old May 18th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sat, 15 May 2004 11:48:23 -0400, Howie
wrote:

However, no one
could expect an uneducated, moron like CC, to understand the subtleties
of good or bad literature.

Really. Why don't you try me, Prof?

In terms of the more general issue, I have found that Jewish people are
both generous and highly charitable. Actually, it's quite hilarious to
note that the typical anti-Semite accuses jews of being both cheap and
ostentatious at that same time. This is as much of a contradiction as
Hitler accusing us of being both communists and world bankers.

Howie, you said the "H" word. Ever read Mein Kamph, Howie. No?

Moron.

CC's stereotypes stem from both her profoundly twisted version of
fundamentalist Christianity,

LOL

You sure know a lot about me for having me killfiled, you Hypocrite.

and her limited ability to cognitively
process her very limited life experiences.

Howie, educated people typically refuse to repeat an adjective in a
short sentence.

Mark of an idiot.

In short, the ****wit is no mental sparring competitor for you, I, or
most others on RTC.

LOL.

Imbecile.
Old May 18th, 2004, 03:39 PM
BTC/TAK on ACK

In terms of the more general issue, I have found that Jewish people are
both generous and highly charitable.

I'd say that's true to my personal experience. Of course I know one can't
tell much from a name, but in my many years of fund-raising for local
non-profit organizations I've noticed a large number [often disproportionate
to the Jewish population of my community] of the gifts come from people who
have names I think of as "Jewish names", or from people I know to be Jewish.

Mila

"Howie" wrote in message
BTC/TAK on ACK wrote:
I am a Jew who has no ability to bargain... must be a mutated gene...

Maybe so... on the other hand, I've encountered an awful lot of folks,

in
markets around the globe, who have great bargaining abilities, but who

don't
seem to be Jewish [not that I have any notion how one might figure out

who
is, or isn't, without asking].

I've always found expressions like ""Jewed out of ..." fairly odious,
personally... and not particularly descriptive of the "winners" in
"bargaining wars", etc., I've been involved in.

"Was Shakespeare's Shylock an Arab?" is an odd question, it seems to

me...
I'm more interested in the question, though, "was Shakespeare's an
anti-Semite?

Mila

Actually, I don't think so, Mila. I have read a considerable amount of
and about shakespeare. In the Merchant of Venice, Shylock is a
complicated character; but I won't go into that here. However, no one
could expect an uneducated, moron like CC, to understand the subtleties
of good or bad literature.

In terms of the more general issue, I have found that Jewish people are
both generous and highly charitable. Actually, it's quite hilarious to
note that the typical anti-Semite accuses jews of being both cheap and
ostentatious at that same time. This is as much of a contradiction as
Hitler accusing us of being both communists and world bankers.

CC's stereotypes stem from both her profoundly twisted version of
fundamentalist Christianity, and her limited ability to cognitively
process her very limited life experiences.

In short, the ****wit is no mental sparring competitor for you, I, or
most others on RTC.

Howie

"Odysseus" wrote in message

In article ,

says...

On 14 May 2004 10:15:15 GMT, "BTC/TAK on ACK"
wrote:

I'm not clear what, exactly, a "Yiddish concern" is. Can someone

enlighten

me?

Old May 18th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On 16 May 2004 00:11:26 GMT, ojunk (Dick
Goldhaber) wrote:

CC is in a class with our other resident ****wit, Clint.

Or should that be classless?

daaanniiiiii, daddy going boing boing againnnnnnnnnnnn.
Old May 18th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sat, 15 May 2004 21:27:55 GMT, "Netscape 7.1 User"
wrote:

Me too! As I was not born into, but adopted by a Jewish couple, I was
delivered without the bargaining chip. I did, however, acquire a very
sharp knack for laying guilt, and I'm also very good at whining.

Wait a minute. Whining is not a Jewish trademark.

Or is it?

Does that make you a Pseudo-JAP?
Old May 19th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Howie

Sup Mila? Did you sieze the day (a real historical day it was); or are
you waiting for shorter lines?

Howie

Old May 19th, 2004, 12:24 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Mila,

When I was dating about 50 years ago I dated a girl named Barbara Ann
Watson. When I got serious and introduced her to my grandparents I was
taken aside and asked point blank whether she was a Jewish girl. It just so
happened that she was so I was forgiven.

After my grandparents passed away my cousin Michael Golden married a
Catholic girl who gave him six children. Since traditionally children take
the religion of the mother, two of Mike's kids, Max Golden, named after our
grandfather, and Sol Golden, named after his father, are Catholic.

What's in a name?
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ