Where should we stay??

Old January 16th, 2010, 03:37 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Nguyen Quoc[_2_]

Default Where should we stay??

My girlfriend and i are going to malaysia for a month or two starting
in the beginning of April. We want to do everything, beaches, see the
caves,temples,old buildings, rainforest/jungle hiking,shopping,night
life... everything.
should we stay in hotels as we go (which ones) or should we find a
short term rental? so basically we are wondering what city to stay in
that is close to everything and what we should stay in. any info will
help thanks.

_____________________
http://www.waytovietnam.com Vietnam vacation, vietnam
resort
http://www.tracevietnam.com Saigon Travel Guide
http://www.waytohalong.com Halong Cruise, Cruise Halong bay
Vietnam
Old January 16th, 2010, 03:42 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
SMS

Nguyen Quoc wrote:
My girlfriend and i are going to malaysia for a month or two starting
in the beginning of April. We want to do everything, beaches, see the
caves,temples,old buildings, rainforest/jungle hiking,shopping,night
life... everything.

Avoid it at all costs. Stay away.

Old January 18th, 2010, 07:15 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Peter Webb[_2_]

"Nguyen Quoc" wrote in message
My girlfriend and i are going to malaysia for a month or two starting
in the beginning of April. We want to do everything, beaches, see the
caves,temples,old buildings, rainforest/jungle hiking,shopping,night
life... everything.
should we stay in hotels as we go (which ones) or should we find a
short term rental? so basically we are wondering what city to stay in
that is close to everything and what we should stay in. any info will
help thanks.

_____________________
http://www.waytovietnam.com Vietnam vacation, vietnam
resort
http://www.tracevietnam.com Saigon Travel Guide
http://www.waytohalong.com Halong Cruise, Cruise Halong bay
Vietnam

You prick. When I got to the bus depot, they refused to honour the ticket,
said you hadn't paid them. When I get back to HCMC you will be paying for
this.

Old January 18th, 2010, 07:40 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Lamar

"Nguyen Quoc" wrote in message
we are wondering what city to stay in
that is close to everything and what we should stay in.

How can someone who is a travel professional ask an absurd question like
that about a country the size of Malaysia, which is 2000 kilometres from
West to East and is divided by 600 kilometres of the South China Sea?

Have you ever thought of looking at a map?

Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:14 PM
Connerhailee Connerhailee is offline
Member

The Heritage Station Hotel Kuala Lumpur is one of the best hotel for staying in malaysia moreover the resort hotels in langkawi are awesome