For you OZ rugby fans....

Old October 15th, 2003, 03:46 AM
Dan Santoro

Default For you OZ rugby fans....

Please give a cheer or two for the USA Eagles in their match
vs Fiji in Brisbane. We'll take all your support vs
Scotland, Japan & france as well......

Wish I was there!

Dan in Florida

Old October 15th, 2003, 07:07 AM
Tony Bailey

"Dan Santoro" wrote in message
Please give a cheer or two for the USA Eagles in their match
vs Fiji in Brisbane.

But not if you're standing next to a 2m. tall 150 Kg Fijian.

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

Old October 15th, 2003, 09:39 AM
Christopher

Dan - no amount of support will allow the Eagles to win anything !!

Christopher - England !!!

Old October 15th, 2003, 04:49 PM
Dan Santoro

I didn't see it but I hear that the US kicker (Hercus) put the kick just
right.......damn.....

Old October 17th, 2003, 03:18 AM
John L

It was a brilliant game, I was sitting in the front row of seats
surrounded by Fijian supporters, silently suppporting the US, as they
were the underdogs. The final kick for goal was right over the black
dot, but fell short by about 2 metres.

The US team outplayed the Fijians & really deserved to win. They can
be mighty proud of their team.

John L.

Old October 17th, 2003, 04:58 AM
Dan Santoro

We were hoping for 2 wins (Fiji & Japan) with a real outside chance of catching
France on a real bad day.......oh well.....