My weekend...

Old October 22nd, 2007, 02:58 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking
Takin Gthepiss[_2_]

Default My weekend...

On Oct 22, 7:20 pm, "Takin Gthe**** in the face" takin@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:

Newsreader.com = Takin Gthe****

It was a bit of a let-down on Saturday,

I have been let down by you and you cowardly attitudes for a long
time.

what with the English rugby team losing the World Cup final with South Africa,

Dont surprise me if the Englishman are all the saome cowards as
you ...

but I had another good time with ..........

(Hallucanations of a cowardly Englishman in a wheelchair under the
influence of hard drugs snipped).

I was the whole weekend WITH my wife somewhere in the South of
Thailand.
Care to tell everybody where you did meet us (dont sneek in the map of
Thailand)?

Dont tell me, you had another hallucanation after taking a handfull of
drugs.

I was with her Friday night and last night, and had a good time with her!

In England?

You certainly know how to travel after you have taking a handfull of
drugs.

Congratulations to South Africa, and my thanks again to ..........

(Hallucanations of a cowardly Englishman in a wheelchair under the
influence of hard drugs snipped).

I'll be spending ALL of next weekend with her.

Yep, after taking a handfull of drugs and starting to
hallucinate......

So if Trivino Abelardo really wants to 'face-up' to me
he knows where he will find me,

Why not face me up in REAL LIFE, little English coward in a
wheelchair?

But being the cowardly little rat that you are, you will he'll
probably go into hiding again and take another handfull of drugs!

LOL!!!

--

Who is your daddy????

OOOoooooooooooooooppppps,

I forgot, your daddy left the hospital where your mother was
delivering you and never came back.

--

Takin Gthe****:
"If you want to make fun of me, that's fine."

USENET:
Sure as hell we like to fun of you

********************************

Note: if you or others knows the coward Takin Gthe**** real identity
or his real name, publish it here and saves us the money of a lawyer
to do that.

From NtlWord.com (an ISP provider of Takin Gthe****):

"If you feel that the incident you are reporting warrants involvement
of an appropriate law enforcement body then you must report the
incident yourself.
We will then cooperate fully with them as is appropriate under United
Kingdom law."

Old October 22nd, 2007, 03:19 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking
BULLFROG

WELL AINT YOU SUMPIN SIMPLE. MUST HAVE STAYED WITH THE SISSY PETER LOCUS.
YOU AUSTRIANS ARE THE SAME TIPES.

FATTY

ps.com...

From NtlWord.com (an ISP provider of Takin Gthe****):