Coffs Harbour

Old October 19th, 2003, 02:39 PM
shalper

Default Coffs Harbour

What is the best way to get from Sydney airport to Coffs Harbour?

Old October 19th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Dave Proctor

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 08:39:44 -0500, "shalper" wrote:

What is the best way to get from Sydney airport to Coffs Harbour?

Plane? Vermin have one flight a day (using 737's) and QantasLink have
about four or five flights a day (using Dash-8's).

I prefer the QantasLink service, as I get to spend a couple of hours
at the T2 Qantas Pub drinking free ****.

Dave

Old October 20th, 2003, 04:30 AM

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:35:37 -0700, "4000 psi"
wrote:

what are -8s?

http://www.aircraft-charter-world.com/propjet/dash8.htm

.. .

Old October 20th, 2003, 10:29 PM
shalper

Actually we're looking for the least expensive way to get there. Any help
would be appreciated.

Old October 20th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Jason

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:29:09 -0500, shalper wrote:

Actually we're looking for the least expensive way to get there. Any help
would be appreciated.

Cheapest would probably be Greyhound at www.greyhound.com.au , or you
could try the train at http://www.countrylink.info/

Jason

--
See http://www.scuba-addict.co.uk/ for Caribbean trip reports
to Aruba, Cuba, Grand Bahama, Barbados, St Lucia and Mexico

Old October 21st, 2003, 07:12 AM
Tony Bailey

"Jason" wrote in message
Cheapest would probably be Greyhound at www.greyhound.com.au , or you
could try the train at http://www.countrylink.info/

The Countrylink web-site does NOT give the cheapest fares.

There is also Premier Motor Service - who MAY be cheapest.

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

Old October 21st, 2003, 10:30 AM
Jason

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:12:05 +1000, Tony Bailey wrote:

The Countrylink web-site does NOT give the cheapest fares.

But is there any choice if you're overseas? The one time I tried the UK
agents, which was a while ago admittedly, they were no help.

Eventually we left it until we got there and probably got a much cheaper
deal which included a reduction for being an overseas visitor, but we were
very lucky to get the dates we wanted. There weren't many seats left.

Jason

--
See http://www.scuba-addict.co.uk/ for Caribbean trip reports
including Cuba, Grand Bahama, Barbados, St Lucia and Mexico