FREE New York City Christmas Videos

Old December 20th, 2008, 07:45 PM posted to rec.travel.misc
travelworldvideos

Default FREE New York City Christmas Videos

Hello Members,

You all know by now I have my FREE travel videos web site. Now with
the Winter Holidays upon us, I just wanted to point out 2 site videos
which qualify as "Christmas Videos".

The first is off Fifth Avenue, which is the main deluxe shopping
street in New York City. My clip is anchored off Cartier store, which
was spectacularly adorned on that particular season. A few adjacent
stores are visible as well, and the shoot has both a day and an
evening segment off the same spot:

http://travelworldvideos.googlepages...vids#NYCartier

I hope you going to find this shoot agreeable. I have checked the
store 2 days ago. While it's façade is decorated this year too, it is
a simpler decoration, with just a red wrapping band across.

The second clip is off LCB Brasserie. This clip starts with an August
shoot, and ends with a December shoot. The Dec. shoot shows the
restaurant as it was decorated for Christmas then. M. Rachou was the
owner of the restaurant, but he is retired since, and the place has
another French Brasserie at the same address (just google for details
if you are interested):

http://travelworldvideos.googlepages...uvids#LCBBrass

I do have loads of additional Christmas video footage I could have
posted. But with the googlepages subdomain closing down, I am no
longer maintaining that site. You all are welcome to enjoy it for as
long as google chooses to keep it up for you.

I have acquired a new domain for a possible site migration. It is
he

http://whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=vidsreserve&tld=com

The site, "vidsreserve.com" is not a hosted site yet. If and when I
will choose to migrate the site to the new domain it will be here. I
am looking for an advertising revenue stream to facilitate the site
migration and its ten fold expansion. Once migrated, it will be ad
supported, but FREE to all users.

If the googlepages site ever goes down, you can check my off-site
Bulletin Board for any news. It is he

http://travelvideos.suddenlaunch3.com/

Merry Christmas, Happy Seasonal Holidays, Bon Voyage !!!

TWV.