Hongkong

Old September 27th, 2013, 06:08 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
p47

Default Hongkong

I have just purchased flight tickets to Hongkong,- return flight after
17 days.
Any suggestions regarding the program, transfers, places worth visiting,
(e.g. additional trip to Thailand), budget places to sleep etc. are
welcomed.
Old September 28th, 2013, 08:30 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

In article , karolakowie1
@wp.pl says...

I have just purchased flight tickets to Hongkong,- return flight after
17 days.
Any suggestions regarding the program, transfers, places worth visiting,
(e.g. additional trip to Thailand), budget places to sleep etc. are
welcomed.

See here what HK has to offer:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/China/HongKong/

Nearby Macao is well worth a visit as well:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/China/Macau/

Regarding additional trips what are your interests?
--

Alfred Molon
Old September 28th, 2013, 01:42 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
p47

W dniu 2013-09-28 09:30, Alfred Molon pisze:
In article , karolakowie1
@wp.pl says...

I have just purchased flight tickets to Hongkong,- return flight after
17 days.
Any suggestions regarding the program, transfers, places worth visiting,
(e.g. additional trip to Thailand), budget places to sleep etc. are
welcomed.

See here what HK has to offer:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/China/HongKong/

Nearby Macao is well worth a visit as well:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/China/Macau/

Thanks

Regarding additional trips what are your interests?

Well, I guess 17 days for HK (even with Macao) alone is a bit too many
so I am thinking about e.g Thailand for a week or so, or maybe Malaysia
or Philippine, or ??.
Old September 28th, 2013, 02:40 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
p47

W dniu 2013-09-28 14:42, p47 pisze:
W dniu 2013-09-28 09:30, Alfred Molon pisze:
In article , karolakowie1
@wp.pl says...

I have just purchased flight tickets to Hongkong,- return flight after
17 days.
Any suggestions regarding the program, transfers, places worth visiting,
(e.g. additional trip to Thailand), budget places to sleep etc. are
welcomed.

See here what HK has to offer:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/China/HongKong/

Nearby Macao is well worth a visit as well:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/China/Macau/

Thanks

Regarding additional trips what are your interests?

Well, I guess 17 days for HK (even with Macao) alone is a bit too many
so I am thinking about e.g Thailand for a week or so, or maybe Malaysia
or Philippine, or ??.

I don't have particular interests,- I guess I am an average tourist who
wants to learn something more about an exotic culture but also have
nothing against a few days on the beach;-)
Old September 28th, 2013, 06:35 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

In article , karolakowie1
@wp.pl says...

I don't have particular interests,- I guess I am an average tourist who
wants to learn something more about an exotic culture but also have
nothing against a few days on the beach;-)

Then it depends on when you are going. If in October head to Malaysia,
between November and February head to Thailand, after that to Malaysia
again.
--

Alfred Molon
Old September 29th, 2013, 01:56 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
p47

W dniu 2013-09-28 19:35, Alfred Molon pisze:
In article , karolakowie1
@wp.pl says...

I don't have particular interests,- I guess I am an average tourist who
wants to learn something more about an exotic culture but also have
nothing against a few days on the beach;-)

Then it depends on when you are going. If in October head to Malaysia,
between November and February head to Thailand, after that to Malaysia
again.

My vacations start in middle of November. I have 17 days there at my
disposal. I am thinking of spending initially some 3 days in HK + 1 day
in Macao, then rest of the time in Thailand, - maybe 2-3 days in
Bangkok, a few days on the beach (where?? not necessarily in Phuket),
and rest of the time for sightseeing (what and where?).
Unfortunately I am not a young person so the journey should not be too
"loaded". As a pensioner I am rather a budget traveler but not a extreme
one.
Still I have certain experience with traveling, - I have visited over 60
countries.

Old September 29th, 2013, 09:37 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

In article , karolakowie1
@wp.pl says...

My vacations start in middle of November. I have 17 days there at my
disposal. I am thinking of spending initially some 3 days in HK + 1 day
in Macao, then rest of the time in Thailand, - maybe 2-3 days in
Bangkok, a few days on the beach (where?? not necessarily in Phuket),

Plenty of beaches in the south of Thailand:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/Thailand/Beaches/

With various price levels. Also the south of Cambodia has beaches,
perhaps cheaper than Thai ones (just guessing, have never been there).

and rest of the time for sightseeing (what and where?).

There are the Thai historical sites. Have you ever visited Angkor Wat?
--

Alfred Molon
Old December 13th, 2013, 10:25 AM
ramkeshplt ramkeshplt is offline
Banned

Happy Journey.
God Bless You.............
Old September 30th, 2014, 07:46 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkeshplt View Post
Happy Journey.
God Bless You.............
Hong Kong is one of my favorite tourist destinations in the world. I have been there few years ago with my family. We have been there to enjoy family vacations. Hong Kong Disneyland is a best place to fun and enjoyment with family and friends.
Old October 2nd, 2014, 08:29 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Hong Kong is a famous spot of China and much popular among tourists due to its attractive things to do and see. Soon they will celebrate the Mid - Autumn Festival where you can enjoy Fire Dragon Dance and Mooncakes. It is one of my favorite places in China. I am going there again to enjoy this lovely festival. Is there any member who knows more things about this festival.