Tom and Mary ??

Old February 21st, 2006, 02:57 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Tom and Mary ??

Does anyone know how Tom and Mary Milano are doing? I enjoyed reading their
cruise critiques but the last critique was posted Dec 2004.

-jm

Old February 21st, 2006, 03:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I believe they are divorced(not sure?)
ink.net...

Old February 21st, 2006, 03:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"clint" wrote in message
I believe they are divorced(not sure?)

Clint, stop making statements unless they are true..That's not funny!

--Jean

Old February 21st, 2006, 03:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jean,

If Clint couldn't post anything unless it was true he would never be able to
post.

The only thing that Clint ever posted that WAS funny was when he claimed to
be an English teacher.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

(* _ *)

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
et...

Old February 21st, 2006, 01:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Has anyone ever seen Clint? I mean, maybe he is really a she, or a 12 year
old kid, or a really really pathetic 82 year old loser or Jeffry Dahmer or
something? I just can't quite zero in on a picture. Maybe he could post a
picture.

I really can't believe he is a farmer, though he does talk about his cow a
lot, and seems to take it places with him. This must be some kind of a
fantasy, because surely no restaurant, or cruise ship would allow a full
grown dairy cow, (though he never specified dairy or beef) on the premises.

He must mean a stuffed cow or something.
--
Shauna

)))

Old February 21st, 2006, 04:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Shauna wrote:
Has anyone ever seen Clint? I mean, maybe he is really a she, or a 12 year
old kid, or a really really pathetic 82 year old loser or Jeffry Dahmer or
something? I just can't quite zero in on a picture. Maybe he could post a
picture.

I really can't believe he is a farmer, though he does talk about his cow a
lot, and seems to take it places with him. This must be some kind of a
fantasy, because surely no restaurant, or cruise ship would allow a full
grown dairy cow, (though he never specified dairy or beef) on the premises.

He must mean a stuffed cow or something.
--
Shauna

)))

I did some research on Clint and found that he has a Yahoo 360 profile.
Check it out. He is quite the dork!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?S51212EAC

Old February 21st, 2006, 04:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"I am me" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shauna wrote:
[...]

Is this guy for real? I could see where the "cow" would fall for a handsome
man like that! haha

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0608-0, 02/20/2006
Tested on: 2/21/2006 9:46:13 AM

Old February 21st, 2006, 09:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"clint" wrote in message
I believe they are divorced(not sure?)
"Dave Zielder" wrote in message
ink.net...
Does anyone know how Tom and Mary Milano are doing? I enjoyed reading
their cruise critiques but the last critique was posted Dec 2004.

-jm

He was seeing another old broad and she got into swinging

Old February 21st, 2006, 09:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"C. Massey" wrote in message
. com...

"I am me" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shauna wrote:
[...]

Shut up and cover your assy

Old February 21st, 2006, 09:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I would like to answer the OP's question before this thread floats even
further into digression.

Tom and Mary Milano have not been posting their colorful cruise reviews
lately as they have had several serious health crisis, plus the tragic
death of their nearest and dearest.

However, they are better now, health-wise, and soon hope to be cruising.
They did tell me, though, that they won't be writing those long and
detailed reviews as before.

ANGELICA