YOUR FAVORITE*********

Old May 21st, 2005, 11:58 PM
Lee

Silver Cloud inaugural in 1994.
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
m...
Of all the ships that you have ever cruised on, which is your favorite?
No mention of any cruise lines...just ONE ship!

I'll start with:

Norwegian Spirit.

--Jean

Old May 22nd, 2005, 12:17 AM
David C Jacobson

For me, it is the Conquest.

David Jacobson
Baton Rouge

Old May 22nd, 2005, 12:47 AM
Tobie Gerbrandt

Hi Jean,

Put Barb and I down for the Old Pacific Princess (overall).

Radiance of the Seas (for handicap accessibility).

Oceania Regatta (for service, and food).

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old May 22nd, 2005, 01:33 AM
jcoulter

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in news:Q%
:

Of all the ships that you have ever cruised on, which is your favorite?
No mention of any cruise lines...just ONE ship!

I'll start with:

Norwegian Spirit.

--Jean

Radisson Diamond. the best dining room at sea and the most pleasant cruise
I have ever enjoyed. It is a shame to see her go off to Hong Kong.

--
Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations

Old May 22nd, 2005, 01:35 AM
villa deauville

1) Ryndam

2) Mercury

SUNNY

S'nd I
XXX

(* _ *)

Old May 22nd, 2005, 02:04 AM

Golden Princess.

Overall, I like Princess the best when it's just Bob and me (but can't
wait to see how we like Celebrity come the MOAGC).

But when we take the kids, I think our favorite ship was the Carnival
Imagination. Lots of nice memories (I guess because we got married
onboard that ship!).

Jo-Ann

Old May 22nd, 2005, 02:56 AM
Surfer E2468

A toss up between DORIC,And PACIFIC PRINCESS

Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:03 AM
shaz

My Favorite Ship is Carnival Legend, although my favorite sailing was
on the Grand P, my very first cruise in May of 2000, with my entire
family for my Parents' 50th wedding anniversary.

461 days till SGC Crown P.

SHAZ

Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:14 AM
Jean O'Boyle

Sunny, gotta' be just ONE!!! I'm happy you chose Ryndam as we will be
boarding her in July, though! ;-)

--Jean

"villa deauville" wrote in message
1) Ryndam

2) Mercury

SUNNY

S'nd I
XXX

(* _ *)

Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:15 AM

Rotterdam IV.
First cruise sailed as a single...a true oceanliner...longest voyage to
date...excellent service...most exciting ports.
Steve Hayes