Prices one pays for a cruise

Old January 4th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Surfer E2468

Default Prices one pays for a cruise

Two things i never get into on a cruise,or anywhere else is religion,and
politics

Old January 4th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Surfer E2468

We also never answer on the census question what race we are,and we
always have some one come to call just to find out by seeing us

Old January 4th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Dick Goldhaber

You pay what you want to pay for a cruise.

When HAL announced a Hawaii cruise for October 2003 that coincided with my
70th birthday we booked Suite 003, the cabin we always book on the day that
it became available.

Whatever deals anyone got on this cruise, and in spite of every insult we
have endured from Chuck Kohlenberg, we paid the same price that every other
suite passenger paid because suites sell out on that itinerary.

While on that cruise we booked a future cruise where we received a flat 40%
discount plus a two category upgrade, plus a $300 discount for booking on
board, plus $250 for being a CCL stockholder.

You pay what you want to pay for a cruise. Want to best bang for your buck,
book a re-positioning cruise.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"CupCaked" wrote in message
"Al G." wrote:

Whenever anyone is rude enough to ask me, I'll ask to tell me their price
first. Then, I always tell them I paid a price lower than theirs,

whether
true or not. Drives them crazy, serves them right...

LOL!

Old January 4th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Dick Goldhaber

Isn't the appropriate answer "the human race"?

But in the case of the census there IS a need to know and I have never had a
problem in answering their questions.

I am white, I am Jewish, I am retired and I have no children who reside with
me.

But I am blessed by having a daughter who lives 11 floors away in the same
building so that if either of us ever has an emergency, help is less than 2
minutes away
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ