Cruise 2007

Old October 26th, 2005, 03:52 PM
LeeNY

Default Cruise 2007

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"LeeNY" wrote in message
ps.com...
If I were to cruise
on Paradise or Jubilee now, would the food be like what you experienced
4 + years ago or would it be more like what you've experienced more
recently on the newer ships?

Having not sailed on those ships that you mention recently, I could not give
you a truthful answer.
Someone who has, would be the one to ask.

Oh, I know. It was really more of a hypothetical question. I didn't
expect, specifically, an answer from you on this.

...I took the Paradise in 2000 and although I can't remember that
her food was all that spectacular, I always found something on the menu that
pleased me.. .
Depending on your tastes, you may find the dining room on the Miracle as
quite offensive and the food much better than on your Paradise

I don't want to come off as a picky eater...I'm not at all. I'm pretty
much open to anything, so finding something on the menu that interests
me, I don't think, is the issue. When I started cruising, it was more
about the quantity of food available, but that novelty wears off kind
of fast. I've become much more selective about what, and how much I
eat. I still eat way more than when I'm home, but the focus now is much
more on quality than anything else. I didn't find the food to be bad
tasting on Paradise...just nothing special. There wasn't anything that
actually excited the tastebuds, showed any kind of innovation or
creativity...things like that.

I'm sure the decor on Miracle will be noticed, but I expect it'll have
little impact on the enjoyment of my cruise.

so it will be interesting to read what you
think when you return!..;-)

I'll try to write a review.

Lee

--Jean