Another great year for ship watching in NYC !!!

Old November 2nd, 2003, 02:49 PM
KPJEG

Default Another great year for ship watching in NYC !!!

Hi well i watch the N.Dawn come in today,having my breakfast and reading the
sunday papper on my deck !! It's going to be so great seeing her all year round
now !!!! The fall and weekly ships are all gone now !! Yesterday was the last
one the Regal Princess .The QE2 will be here in Dec. . It was a really great
year for cruise ship watching in NYC this year ,one of the best in some time
!!! The leave'a are falling now the sesonal cruise ship are heading to the sun
..Well i guess winter is almost here !!! But you wouldn't know it, in the last
few day's it's been in the mid 70's around here ! Also it was really great
seeing Tom K & penny , and Ben S and his wife ,Claudia in Liberty state park
again this year .And looking forword to meeting them again next year
Next year looks to be another great year too !! If you would like to keep up
with the cruises ships coming and going's from NYC check out
(www.wordshipny.com). Looking at either doing the N.Dawn next summer or the
brand new Caribbean Princess .
Ken G..Who wish's all your cruises have calm seas and the blusest sky's !!!!
IT"S GOOD TO BE ON A WELL RUN SHIP !!!!!!!
Old November 2nd, 2003, 04:06 PM
Rich Cacace

Your link to the NY ships isn't working.

"KPJEG" wrote in message
[...]

!!!!
IT"S GOOD TO BE ON A WELL RUN SHIP !!!!!!!

Old November 2nd, 2003, 04:49 PM
Tom & Linda

How about adding a nice big section on the Norwegian Dawn at the
worldshipny website?

QM2 will visit NYC quite a few times... and it's appropriate to have
information on her, but Norwegian Dawn is actually home based in NYC
year round. She's much more NYC's ship than QM2 is. Or the QE2, now
that she's gone for good.

Dawn is probably more deserving of top billing than any other ship at
this time. For those of us in or near NYC, she's our home ship... just
as the Empire State Building is our home skyscraper, and the Verrazano
Bridge is our home bridge.

When I was on Norwegian Dawn, they gave me a free copy of their book on
making the Norwegian Dawn - you know, the books they have in the cabin
the inaugural season. I asked at the Purser's Desk if I could have one,
and they brought me a brand new copy of the book to keep. If one of
your members goes on the Dawn, maybe they can get one of the books and
post some of those pictures on your website.

In fact, you guys should consider a worldshipny group sailing on her...
since she is NY's ship. She's what we have in today's world. In fact,
she's the ONLY ship we have year round in today's world.

--Tom

CupCaked wrote:

"Rich Cacace" richcacace-REMOVE TO wrote:

Your link to the NY ships isn't working.

Try this:
http://www.worldshipny.com/

Karen, a web site hubby designed and our WSS PONY pal John Mc Farlane
maintains

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)

Old November 4th, 2003, 08:26 PM
KPJEG

Hi Ben as soon as i have some time it would be great to you in Hoboken . But
finding time is like having a great TA like Sue give you a free cruise !!!
Ken G.......
Old November 4th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Susette405

Hi Ben as soon as i have some time it would be great to you in Hoboken . But
finding time is like having a great TA like Sue give you a free cruise !!!
Ken G.......

Ken..

I tried to give Ben and Claudine a free crusie! they do not like big ships!
and I think MR. KAROKE is afraid to go! hahaha
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 29Nov03 Navigator of the Seas
Check out our new website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old November 5th, 2003, 12:25 AM
Benjamin Smith

Susette405 wrote:
Hi Ben as soon as i have some time it would be great to you in Hoboken . But
finding time is like having a great TA like Sue give you a free cruise !!!
Ken G.......

Ken..

I tried to give Ben and Claudine a free crusie! they do not like big ships!

Almost, we had credits. Claudine and I think that the Millennium is
gigantic, the Voyager class, massive.

We're taking off cruising for the year but we'll be back cruising next
year. Maybe the steamboat in New Orleans, maybe something with Peg and
Derek, hopefully with the Viking group next year. Hey, Tom is a regular
now, he's trying to get Penny to go. Maybe Tom will pretend Penny is a
service dog to get her onboard

and I think MR. KAROKE is afraid to go! hahaha

There will be a new Mr. Karaoke, or Ms. Karaoke, this year. I'm old
news. I'm handing over the crown. Me, I'm afraid of my own shadow!!

Ben S.

Old November 5th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Susette405

There will be a new Mr. Karaoke, or Ms. Karaoke, this year. I'm old
news. I'm handing over the crown. Me, I'm afraid of my own shadow

No one could EVER take your place!! hmmm maybe tom can do it this yeaR
Come on tombring penny next year!
Dec 4 is the date....

Ben you will sorely be missed really