Disasters of the Century -- Allegheny Airlines Flight 736 Crash - Pennsylvania, 1968

Old March 23rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
Raelyne Linton

Default Disasters of the Century -- Allegheny Airlines Flight 736 Crash - Pennsylvania, 1968

Disasters of the Century, a Canadian-based television production is
researching the Allegheny Airlines Flight 736 Crash, which occurred
near Bradford, Pennsylvania on December 24, 1968. We will be shooting
an episode of our show on this tragic event. We are trying to find
survivors of the crash along with families of the victims. Also, we
are looking for citizens who witnessed the disaster, rescue personnel
and historians who have studied the incident. Anyone with information
is asked to contact the show's researcher, Raelyne Linton, toll-free
at 1-877-302-4333 x.76 or by email at
Old March 24th, 2004, 01:40 AM
Jim

Default Disasters of the Century -- Allegheny Airlines Flight 736Crash...

I'd like to see a re-creation of the crash in the Canary Islands
involving 2 747's(still the crash with highest death toll.

Old March 24th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Bruce Davis

Wow--you are one sick puppy--you actually want to crash two fully loaded
747s together and kill hundreds to "re-create" the crash in Teneriffe? Where
are you going to find volunteers to ride on the planes?

Perhaps you meant a computer graphics generated re-enactment?
Old March 24th, 2004, 02:39 AM
The Grammer Genious

Bruce Davis wrote:

Perhaps you meant a computer graphics generated re-enactment?

Yeah, I think he meant it should be CGed ("seejeed").

My favorite movie plane crash is the one in "Fearless". No matter
how many times I see it, it makes my hair stand on end.

Old March 24th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Traveller

"Jim" wrote in message
I'd like to see a re-creation of the crash in the Canary Islands
involving 2 747's(still the crash with highest death toll.

There was an excellent re-creation of this accident on a UK programme some
time ago. I'm afraid I can't remember who made the programme or what
channel it was shown on, but I've x-posted this to alt.travel.uk.air as
someone there may know...

Old March 24th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Miss L. Toe

"Traveller" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in message
I'd like to see a re-creation of the crash in the Canary Islands
involving 2 747's(still the crash with highest death toll.

There was an excellent re-creation of this accident on a UK programme some
time ago. I'm afraid I can't remember who made the programme or what
channel it was shown on, but I've x-posted this to alt.travel.uk.air as
someone there may know...

Wasn't it a panorama special ??