Is the OAG Frequent Flyer magazine still published?

Old March 23rd, 2004, 12:15 AM
maryanne kehoe

Default Is the OAG Frequent Flyer magazine still published?

I haven't seen a copy in years!

Old March 23rd, 2004, 12:29 AM
mtravelkay

maryanne kehoe wrote:
I haven't seen a copy in years!

http://www.oag.com/ is the main site
Tha magazine is online at http://frequentflyer.oag.com/

Old March 23rd, 2004, 02:48 AM
maryanne kehoe

Thanks! I didn't know they had a web site - will check it out right now.

Is the OAG Frequent Flyer magazine still published?

Group: rec.travel.air Date: Tue, Mar 23, 2004, 12:29am (EST+5) From:
(mtravelkay)

Old March 23rd, 2004, 02:51 AM
RWEmerson

"maryanne kehoe" wrote in message

I haven't seen a copy in years!

Neither have I. The last I knew they were marketing the information of
monthly updates of CD-ROMs with software that allowed one to plan entire
travel "packages" including flights and lodging. The expesne was fairly high
for most strictly personal users. You can check out their current wares at:
http://www.oag.com/

Old March 23rd, 2004, 04:32 AM
maryanne kehoe

It used to be sold at our local newsstand and that is where I got my
copies.

Is the OAG Frequent Flyer magazine still published?

Group: rec.travel.air Date: Mon, Mar 22, 2004, 7:51pm (EST-2) From:

Old March 23rd, 2004, 05:01 AM
mtravelkay

maryanne kehoe wrote:
It used to be sold at our local newsstand and that is where I got my
copies.

I used to get it as an OAG subscriber;actually only a trial
subscription. I find magazines at the newsrack price cost too much

Old March 23rd, 2004, 09:14 PM
Ed

mtravelkay wrote in message .com...
maryanne kehoe wrote:
It used to be sold at our local newsstand and that is where I got my
copies.

I used to get it as an OAG subscriber;actually only a trial
subscription. I find magazines at the newsrack price cost too much

It's now part of the Executive Flight Guide (which used to be the
Pocket Flight Guide). There's about ten pages at the front of the
Flight Guide that used to be Frequent Flyer magazine.

Ed
Old March 23rd, 2004, 11:08 PM
mtravelkay

maryanne kehoe wrote:

It used to be sold at our local newsstand and that is where I got my
copies.

I used to get it as an OAG subscriber;actually only a trial
subscription. I find magazines at the newsrack price cost too much

It's now part of the Executive Flight Guide (which used to be the
Pocket Flight Guide). There's about ten pages at the front of the
Flight Guide that used to be Frequent Flyer magazine.

Is it different than the info in the free link at
http://frequentflyer.oag.com/ ?