A link to RFC 1855

Old February 14th, 2006, 08:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default A link to RFC 1855

Hello Everyone;

Now this may upset a few people. Sorry about that. This is also an
unmoderated group, so people are really free to do what ever they want.
However, it is sometimes nice to be reminded about the do's and don'ts
of the Internet and USENET.

Things seem to be getting out of hand again. Some people are posting
things that belong in a .sig file in the text of the post instead.
People should read RFC 1855 pior to posting. That will go along way
to making the news group a nice place to read and post.

http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

roland

Old February 14th, 2006, 08:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

They are Guidelines and just that. Who made you sheriff of rtc? Also you are
OFF TOPIC and live in a glass house.

Old February 14th, 2006, 09:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

F wrote:
They are Guidelines and just that. Who made you sheriff of rtc? Also you are
OFF TOPIC and live in a glass house.

Hey Fred:

Maybe you should visit http://www.seacruisereviews.com/rtchistory.htm
and take a read. Maybe you hadn't noticed but Roland was one of the 3
that started this newsgroup.

I would say that makes him Sheriff and Judge.

I could say at least he contributes more than you do but I will leave
that to those reading this to decide.

Phil
Seacruise

--
Seacruise http://www.seacruisechat.com
Canal Cam and Schedule http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/

Humour for the thinking person:
1) Why is it, when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open,
it's not adoor?
2) Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
Old February 15th, 2006, 12:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Phil" wrote in message
F wrote:
They are Guidelines and just that. Who made you sheriff of rtc? Also you
are OFF TOPIC and live in a glass house.

Hey Fred:

Hey Phil:

Maybe you should visit http://www.seacruisereviews.com/rtchistory.htm and
take a read. Maybe you hadn't noticed but Roland was one of the 3 that
started this newsgroup.

That makes him King ****? It still will not get him a cup of coffee now will
it?

I would say that makes him Sheriff and Judge.

Then he should know better to stay on topic.

I could say at least he contributes more than you do but I will leave that
to those reading this to decide.

Yeah..........Yeah...........Yeah

Phil
Seacruise

--
Seacruise http://www.seacruisechat.com
Canal Cam and Schedule http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/
Cruise Review Archive http://www.seacruisereviews.com

Humour for the thinking person:
1) Why is it, when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open,
it's not adoor?
2) Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?

Pretty long sig line you got there. You do remember the arguments years ago
about sig lines?
I thought the limit was 3 lines and no OVERT direct links.

But I am sure you know better then me.

Old February 15th, 2006, 01:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

BTW Roland

You upset me........You did apologize but you still carried on to upset me
even more........Does this mean I can return the favor and send an abuse
complaint to your ISP now? I'm not that kind of guy and I will never go
behind anyone's back. When I am ready I will tell you. Now if you don't
mind, please stop ****ing me off with your OFF TOPIC RANTS.

1. Thank You
2. Fred
3. You know where
4.www.kiltsaregayintheusa.com

oups.com...

Old February 15th, 2006, 04:06 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Everyone;

Now this may upset a few people. Sorry about that. This is also an
unmoderated group, so people are really free to do what ever they want.
However, it is sometimes nice to be reminded about the do's and don'ts
of the Internet and USENET.

Things seem to be getting out of hand again. Some people are posting
things that belong in a .sig file in the text of the post instead.
People should read RFC 1855 pior to posting. That will go along way
to making the news group a nice place to read and post.

http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

roland

Now Fred, let me see about this. Before I sent a complaint to your ISP
I asked you to stop spamming the group with my personal information,
and you continued to do so.

Now, you are attacking my ancestors with your comment about kilts.
Now, I did nothing other then help start RTC, and help organize a few
GGC's in the past.

Fred, so I think you need some professional help. You might ask the
doctor if your suffer from paranoid schizophrenia or if your are
bi-polar. If one of these is the case, lithum and counceling might be
a suitable treatment for you. Also, there is research into shamanism
as a treatment for mental disorders going on in Arizona.

roland

Old February 15th, 2006, 04:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"piperut" wrote in message
[...]

Roland,

Fred is just an asshole, and unfortunately there is no cure for that!
Old February 15th, 2006, 11:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message

Roland,

Fred is just an asshole, and unfortunately there is no cure for that!

To bad you are not a little more like Roland..........One thing you do have
that lacks is balls...........I may be an asshole but I do have a wife not a
teenage lover with a drug problem. I also have a few bucks that we share,
she does not run on money. Shall I keep going?

I told you once before, you are not a bad guy, you're just Navy.

Old February 15th, 2006, 11:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...

"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Everyone;

Now this may upset a few people. Sorry about that. This is also an
unmoderated group, so people are really free to do what ever they want.
However, it is sometimes nice to be reminded about the do's and don'ts
of the Internet and USENET.

Things seem to be getting out of hand again. Some people are posting
things that belong in a .sig file in the text of the post instead.
People should read RFC 1855 pior to posting. That will go along way
to making the news group a nice place to read and post.

http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

roland

Now Fred, let me see about this. Before I sent a complaint to your ISP
I asked you to stop spamming the group with my personal information,
and you continued to do so.

Now Roland, please show us all the e-mail or post where you told/asked me.
Now Roland, You were the one who posted it in the first place, I only let
others know where th BASH was.
Now Roland, Please tell Ray Goldenberg to stop spamming the newsgroup with
his love affair of himself.

Now, you are attacking my ancestors with your comment about kilts.
Now, I did nothing other then help start RTC, and help organize a few
GGC's in the past.

Stay on topic with your posts Mr. I founded RTC

Fred, so I think you need some professional help. You might ask the
doctor if your suffer from paranoid schizophrenia or if your are
bi-polar. If one of these is the case, lithum and counceling might be
a suitable treatment for you. Also, there is research into shamanism
as a treatment for mental disorders going on in Arizona.

roland

You are so well versed. Please tell us how you got this far in life.

Fred---who think you wear a thong under your kilt, I'm so jealous

Old February 15th, 2006, 11:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

F wrote:
"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...

"piperut" wrote in message
[...]

Actually Fred, what is worn under the kilt...
the answer ranges from ....

Shoes and socks to
the only reason to go regimental is if you are enlisted in one of the
regiments.
Now, as far as what I wear, a true Scotsman is not going to give a
straight answer to the question.

roland