Security Line Length at SFO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7th, 2016, 05:14 AM posted to rec.travel.air
DrDuncan

Default Security Line Length at SFO

I recently heard a news report that TSA security has become much much much slower. The result is that U.S. security lines are taking three to four hours and thousands of people are missing their flights because of this. If that is still the case, how true is it for SFL? I'm soon going to fly through there and I need to know how much earlier I need to show up to get to my flight on time. Does anyone have any info? I was at SFO two months ago and there was no such problem. Thanks.

DrDuncan