:o) Belgian Jokes :=)

Old April 25th, 2009, 06:46 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Carry On Bruxelles...!!!

Default :o) Belgian Jokes :=)

A Belgian came into a bar and ordered a beer. The waiter put a coaster and a
beer on the table.
Ten minutes later the Belgian ordered another beer. The waiter brought him
the beer and saw that the coaster had disappeared. So he fetched another
one..
Ten minutes later, another beer. And again the coaster was missing. This
time the waiter decided he would not lay down another coaster..
- "Hey" the Belgian said, "where's my cookie ?"
---------

Belgian Roundabouts:

Did you know the Belgian Ministry of Transport has introduced a new sign?
It reads "End of Roundabout".
---------

2 men are sitting in a Bar, talking about space travelling.
- "We, Americans, can easily fly to the planet Mars."
- "We, Belgians, can easily fly to the Sun."
- "To the sun??? But the Sun ... is much too hot!"
- "That's why we go by night."
---------

The Dwarf and the 2 wishes
A Belgian walked through the forest when he heard a cry for help. He found a
dwarf, stuck in a trap. He freed the dwarf, and the dwarf granted him two
wishes.
- 'My first wish' the Belgian said, 'is a bottle of beer that will never be
empty.'
And flash, there was the bottle. The Belgian opened it, and drank it empty.
The next moment, the bottle was full again. The Belgian was very happy.
- 'What is your second wish ?', the dwarf asked.
- The Belgian replied: 'I want another bottle' !

:-))

Old April 25th, 2009, 08:28 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:46:33 -0500, "Carry On Bruxelles...!!!"
wrote:

A Belgian came into a bar and ordered a beer. The waiter put a coaster and a
beer on the table.

Q - Why do Belgian women have square nipples?

A - To get their babies used to eating frites.

Keith (formerly of Bristol UK)
now moved to Berlin/nach Berlin umgezogen
Old April 25th, 2009, 09:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
James Silverton[_2_]

Carry wrote on Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:46:33 -0500:

Belgian Roundabouts:

Did you know the Belgian Ministry of Transport has introduced
a new sign? It reads "End of Roundabout".
---------

Do you know the three hardest years in a Belgian school? Second Grade.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Old April 25th, 2009, 09:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
James Silverton[_2_]

James wrote to Carry On Bruxelles...!!! on Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:02:08
GMT:

Belgian Roundabouts:

Did you know the Belgian Ministry of Transport has introduced
a new sign? It reads "End of Roundabout". ---------

Do you know the three hardest years in a Belgian school?
Second Grade.

If you have a little simple French, try
http://humour.cote.azur.fr/blagues-web-belges-4.htm

Not very PC but an amusing collection.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Old April 25th, 2009, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
PatTX[_3_]

Carry On Bruxelles...!!! wrote:
:: A Belgian came into a bar and ordered a beer. The waiter put a
:: coaster and a beer on the table.snip

In Texas, we call these "Aggie" jokes, after the people who go to Texas
Agricultural and Mechanical University.
Why? Because someone chooses to become an "Aggie" but someone born in
Belgium has no choice and therefore shouldn't be made the butt of a joke.

Pat in TX

Old April 25th, 2009, 10:29 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
James Silverton[_2_]

PatTX wrote on Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:21:25 -0500:

In Texas, we call these "Aggie" jokes, after the people who go
to Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University.
Why? Because someone chooses to become an "Aggie" but someone born in
Belgium has no choice and therefore shouldn't be made the butt of a
joke.

How many Aggies does it take to eat an armadillo? Three: one to actually
eat and two to look each way.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Old April 26th, 2009, 02:03 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
PatTX[_3_]

James Silverton wrote:
::
:: How many Aggies does it take to eat an armadillo? Three: one to
:: actually eat and two to look each way.
::
:: --
::
:: James Silverton
:: Potomac, Maryland

Didja hear the one about the Aggie who went to Mexico and spent the weekend
in a warehouse?

Pat

Old April 26th, 2009, 03:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jed

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:02:08 GMT, "James Silverton"
wrote:

Carry wrote on Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:46:33 -0500:

Belgian Roundabouts:

Did you know the Belgian Ministry of Transport has introduced
a new sign? It reads "End of Roundabout".
---------

Do you know the three hardest years in a Belgian school? Second Grade.

Told to me by a Dutch friend in De Meern:

How do you make copper wire?

Give a Dutchman and a Belgian a penny and tell them to share it.