Perv scRunge Escapes Jail In An Autogiro...

Old May 2nd, 2009, 11:03 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Runge14[_2_]

Default Who is interested in donna evleth's appreciation of earl evleth ??...

Not me, me neither, no thanks, ugh, aaaaarrgh !

From: Bill Bonde
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 23:10:04 -0700
Subject: Perv scRunge Escapes Jail In An Autogiro...

From: "Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global
warming )"

Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 16:43:46 +0100

Earl Evleth wrote:

On 1/05/09 2:53, in article , "Bill Bonde
{ No
matter what happens, it's caused by global warming )"
wrote:

Could Earl be this French cult leader
Juliano Verbard?

No possible, my lack of leadership ability is
evident to all.

Perhaps, but you are charismatic and crazy and talk about
helicopter escapes from French prisons. That seems like plenty of
proof to pass muster round here.

Earl is certainly not charismatic. I think we would get a concensus on
that
here in AADP. If you consider talking about helicopter escapes from
French
prisons a proof of craziness, you don't know enough about France to know
that this is one of the favorite methods of prison escapes here.

I've heard that. Of course did you really think that I was seriously
saying that Earl was Verbard? Earl is obviously some other Frenchman who
needs a whirlybird rescue.

No, I did not seriously think Earl was Verbard. I merely stated that
helicopters are frequently used in prison breaks here. I have other
people
be skeptical about this when I have told them, but it's true.

Maybe you don't know about this because you haven't found a movie about
it.

So my only experiences are movies?

If they aren't, you certainly give the impression that they are.

Donna Evleth